Strengthen your body, improve flexibility, and boost your energy levels with this 12-Minute Strength & Flexibility Yoga Flow.
These bodyweight-bearing poses help keep your body youthful, assist in building strong and flexible muscles, and clear the mind!
Strength & Flexibility Yoga Flow
Description: Repeat this flow 2 times and breathe deeply and fully.
Strength & Flexibility Yoga Flow Instructions
1. Upward salute pose: 30 seconds. Inhale, turn your palms out and bring your arms up and overhead. Expand the chest, look up and maintain your neck and head relaxed. Bring your palms together, lengthen the spine and stretch your shoulders and belly.
2. Standing forward bend pose: 30 seconds. Exhale slowly as you bend from the hip joints, draw your belly button slightly in and lengthen your torso.
3. Low lunge pose: 30 seconds. Step your right foot forward, lower your left knee to the floor and breathe in as you lift your torso up and sweep your arms out to the sides and overhead.
4. Plank pose: 30 seconds. Place your hands on the floor and step your right leg back, beside the left.
5. Low plank pose: 15 seconds. Breathe out as you bend your elbows until your arms form a 90-degree angle.
6. Cobra pose: 30 seconds. Lie on your belly and inhale as you straighten your arms and lift your chest off the floor.
From the Shop
7. Downward facing dog pose: 30 seconds. Breathe out as you lift your hips up and back and extend your arms and legs.
8. Low lunge pose: 30 seconds. Step your left foot forward, lower your right knee to the floor, and inhale as you lift your torso up and sweep your arms overhead.
9. Chair pose: 30 seconds. Step your right leg forward, beside the left, bring your arms up with the palms facing each other and, as you breathe out, bend your knees and sit back.
10. Standing forward bend pose: 30 seconds. Exhale as you fold completely at the waist.
11. Plank pose: 30 seconds. Place your hands on the floor and step both feet back.
12. Child’s pose: 30 seconds. Sit on your heels, and breathe out as you lay your torso down and stretch your arms in front of you.