Stretch the entire front and back of your body, build strength and boost energy levels with this 20-minute Full Body Energizing Flow. A morning yoga routine that gives you the amount of stretch and focus you need, to have a calm and productive day.
20-Minute Morning Energizer Yoga Sequence
Description: Repeat this flow 4 times and breathe deeply and fully.
20-Minute Morning Energizer Flow Instructions
1. Mountain pose: 30 seconds. Stand up tall with your feet together and distribute your weight equally between both feet. Keep your spine long, your body soft, and bring your palms together in front of the heart.
2. Upward salute pose: 30 seconds. Inhale, turn your palms out, and bring your arms up and overhead. Expand the chest, look up, and maintain your neck and head relaxed. Bring your palms together, lengthen the spine and stretch your shoulders and belly.
3. Standing forward bend pose: 30 seconds. Exhale slowly as you bend from the hip joints, draw your belly slightly in and lengthen your torso.
4. High lunge pose: 30 seconds. Inhale, step your left leg straight back and lay your torso on your right thigh. Step your left leg back on the first and third set and step the right leg back on the second and fourth set.
5. Low lunge pose: 30 seconds. Exhale, lower your left knee to the floor and place the top of the left foot on the floor. Inhale, lift your torso up and sweep your arms out to the sides and overhead.
From the Shop
6. Plank pose: 30 seconds. Exhale, place your hands on the floor, and step your right leg back, beside the left.
7. Upward facing dog pose: 30 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your palms beside your waist and your legs stretched back. Inhale, straighten your arms, lift your torso up, press the top of your feet into the floor and lift your thighs.
8. Downward facing dog pose: 30 seconds. Extend your arms and legs, lift your hips up and back and exhale. Open your shoulders, push your heels down and use your core strength to pull your hips up and back.
9. Standing forward bend pose: 30 seconds. Exhale as you step forward, and fold completely at the waist.
10. Upward salute pose: 30 seconds. Inhale, lengthen the spine and bring your arms up and overhead.
Yoga Sequence Video
Yoga Sequence Interval Timer
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …