Improve your range of motion, increase circulation, and calm the mind with this 10-minute full body stretch yoga flow.
The yoga poses featured in this sequence target your tightest muscles, ensuring an amazing total body stretch!
Full Body Stretch Yoga Flow
Description: Repeat this flow 1 time and breathe deeply and fully.
Full Body Stretch Yoga Flow Instructions
1. Child’s pose: 30 seconds. Sit on your heels, lay your torso down and stretch your arms in front of you.
2. Cobra pose: 30 seconds. Lie on your belly with your hands under your shoulders and, as you inhale, straighten your arms and lift your chest off the floor.
3. Downward facing dog pose: 60 seconds. Breathe out as you lift your hips up and back, and extend your arms and legs.
4. Standing forward bend pose: 30 seconds. Walk your feet forward, and exhale as you draw your belly slightly in and lengthen your torso.
5. High lunge pose: 30 seconds. Inhale, step your left leg straight back and lay your torso on your right thigh.
6. Crescent lunge pose: 30 seconds. Breathe in as you lift your torso and sweep your arms out to the sides and overhead.
7. Extended puppy pose: 30 seconds. Place both knees on the mat, walk your hands forward, pull your hips back toward the heels, lengthen the spine and rest your forehead on the mat.
8. High lunge pose: 30 seconds. Inhale, step your left leg to the front, lift your right knee off the floor and lay your torso on your left thigh.
From the Shop
9. Crescent lunge pose: 30 seconds. Breathe in as you lift your torso and sweep your arms out to the sides and overhead.
10. Bridge pose: 30 seconds. Lie on your back, place your feet flat on the floor, inhale and lift your hips and chest up.
11. Supine spinal twist pose: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Bend your knees, rotate your hips to the left, extend your left leg, and cross your right knee over to the left side. Extend your right arm out to the side and rest your left hand on your right knee. Turn your head to the right and hold the pose for 30 seconds. Exhale as you release the pose, and repeat on the opposite side.
12. Wind release pose: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Inhale as you lift one leg and bend the knee. Exhale as you pull the knee toward your chest and press your thigh into your belly. Hold the pose for 30 seconds, exhale as you release, and repeat with the opposite leg.
13. Seated side bend pose: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Sit up, cross your legs, and reach your right arm up and overhead. Lean onto the left side, pull your rib cage to the right, and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on the right side.
14. Seated spinal twist pose: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Exhale as you place your right hand on the left knee and twist your torso to the left. Hold the pose for 30 seconds, switch sides, and repeat.
15. Seated mountain pose: 30 seconds. Inhale, reach your arms up and overhead and interlace your fingers.
16. Easy pose: 30 seconds. Place your hands on your knees, lengthen the spine, and focus on your breath.
Yoga Sequence Video
Yoga Sequence Interval Timer
Full Body Workouts
20-Minute Metabolism Boosting Workout
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Lower Body Workouts
Legs, Booty & Cardio Bodyweight Workout
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …
Belly Fat Burner Workout For Women
Flatten your abs and blast calories with these 10 moves! A belly fat burner workout to tone up your tummy, strengthen your core, and …
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.