If you spend a lot of time sitting down and are worried about how that can affect your health, squeeze in our Circulation Booster Yoga Flow in one of your sitting breaks, and allow your body to heal and repair.
This 12-minute sequence is designed to improve blood circulation, boost your immune system, and reduce stress levels!
Circulation Booster Yoga Flow
Description: Repeat this flow 2 times and breathe deeply and fully.
Circulation Booster Yoga Flow Instructions
1. Mountain pose: 30 seconds. Stand up tall with your feet together and distribute your weight equally between both feet. Keep your spine long, your body soft, and bring your palms together in front of the heart.
2. Chair pose: 30 seconds. Inhale, bring your arms up with the palms facing each other and, as you exhale, bend your knees and sit back.
3. Warrior II pose: 30 seconds. Step to the side with your right foot and rotate it out, to a 90-degree angle. Bend your right knee, rotate your head to the right, bring the arms up to shoulder height, and keep them parallel to the floor.
4. Extended triangle pose: 30 seconds. Exhale as you straighten your right leg and bring your right hand to the floor, on the inside or outside of the right foot. Reach the left arm toward the ceiling, and gaze at your left thumb.
5. Downward facing dog pose: 30 seconds. Place your hands on the floor, extend your arms and legs, lift your hips up and back, and exhale.
From the Shop
6. High lunge pose: 30 seconds. Inhale, step your left leg straight back and lay your torso on your right thigh.
7. Pigeon pose: 30 seconds. Bring your right knee out to the side, slide your left leg back and tuck your toes under.
8. Bridge pose: 30 seconds. Lay on your back, place your feet flat on the floor, inhale and lift your hips and chest up.
9. Shoulderstand pose: 2 minutes. Lie on your back, lift your legs, buttocks, and back all at once, come up high on your shoulders, and support your back with your hands.
10. Savasana: 2 minutes. Lower your spine one vertebra at a time and extend your arms and legs, letting them drop open. Close your eyes, allow your feet to rotate to the sides, and keep your palms facing up.
Yoga Sequence Video
Yoga Sequence Interval Timer
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …