This 19-Minute Self-Love Yoga Flow is a great practice to help you boost your confidence, increase the sense of self-worth, and put you on the path to success!
If you’re trying to make positive lifelong changes, you need to start your journey from a place of love. Starting from a place of self-hate and disappointment only leads to failure.
19-Minute Self-Love Yoga Flow
Description: Repeat this flow 2 times and breathe deeply and fully.
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
19-Minute Self-Love Yoga Flow Instructions
1. Cat pose: 15 seconds + 15 seconds + 15 seconds. Get on your hands and knees, and exhale as you round your spine toward the ceiling.
2. Cow pose: 15 seconds + 15 seconds + 15 seconds. Inhale as you curve your belly down toward the floor and feel the stretch in your chest and neck.
3. Child’s pose: 45 seconds. Sit on your heels, separate the knees, lay your torso down and stretch your arms in front of you.
4. Downward facing dog pose: 45 seconds. Place the palms of your hands and the soles of your feet on the floor, extend your arms and legs, and lift your hips up and back.
5. Standing forward bend pose: 45 seconds. Stand up tall and bend forward by rotating your hip joints. Keep your knees straight and place your palms on the floor.
6. Warrior II pose: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand back up, step to the side with your left foot and rotate it out. Bend your left knee, rotate your head to the left and bring the arms up to shoulder height.
From the Shop
7. Goddess pose: 60 seconds. Start in mountain pose and, as you exhale, step your feet wide apart and lift your arms up to shoulder height. Rotate your feet out to the sides, bend your elbows and turn the palms facing each other. Exhale as you bend the knees and squat down.
8. Pigeon pose: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees and bring your left knee forward and out to the left side. Slide your right leg back and tuck your right toes under. Stay in pigeon pose for 30 seconds, and then repeat with the opposite leg.
9. Camel pose: 60 seconds. Kneel on the floor with your legs hip-width apart. Tighten your core, lift your rib cage, lean back and reach your hands toward the heels.
10. Child’s pose: 45 seconds. Get on your hands and knees, sit on the heels, lay your torso down and stretch your arms in front of you.
11. Corpse pose: 60 seconds. Lie down on your back and extend your arms and legs, letting them drop open.
Yoga Sequence Video
Yoga Sequence Interval Timer
Luckily, there are lots of non-surgical, natural alternatives to a tummy tuck, and these six exercises will help you burn fat, build muscle, and …
10 minutes is all you need to burn fat and get tight, toned, gorgeous thighs! This Inner & Outer Thigh Quick Burn includes 6 of the best lower body …