Stress and anxiety are everywhere, and to escape them you need to learn how to take a step back and disconnect from your everyday life and your thoughts.
When you’re feeling anxious or stressed, give this 19-Minute Anxiety Relief Yoga Flow a try. Don’t let anything distract you and simply focus on your body and breathing.
19-Minute Anxiety Relief Yoga Flow
Description: Repeat this flow 2 times and breathe deeply and fully.
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
19-Minute Anxiety Relief Yoga Flow Instructions
1. Child’s pose: 60 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees, sit on your heels, and lay your torso down.
2. Cat pose: 15 seconds + 15 seconds + 15 seconds. Get back up to your hands and knees and exhale as you round your spine toward the ceiling.
3. Cow pose: 15 seconds + 15 seconds + 15 seconds. Inhale as you curve your belly down toward the floor.
4. Standing forward bend pose: 45 seconds. Stand up then bend forward by rotating your hip joints. Place your palms on the floor and keep your knees straight.
5. Tree pose: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Go into mountain pose, transfer your weight to the left foot, bend your right knee and place the sole of your right foot against the inner left thigh. Lengthen your torso, raise your arms above your head and press your hands together. Hold the pose for 30 seconds and then repeat with the opposite leg.
6. Warrior III pose: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Go back to mountain pose, transfer your weight to the left leg and lift your arms over your head. Raise your right leg to the back, then bend at the hips until your upper body is parallel to the floor and in line with your right leg.
From the Shop
7. Seated forward bend pose: 45 seconds. Sit on the floor with your feet together and your legs extended. Exhale as you bend at the hips and slowly lower your torso.
8. Head to knee forward bend pose: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Bend your right knee and bring the sole of your right foot close to your left thigh. Exhale as you bend at the hips, slowly lower your torso and grab your left foot. Hold the pose for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
9. Fish pose: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your legs extended and place your hands under the buttocks. Press your elbows and forearms into the floor, lift your chest and neck toward the ceiling and rest the crown of the head on the floor for 45 seconds.
10. Shoulderstand pose: 45 seconds. Get into corpse pose, then lift your legs, buttocks and back all at once. Come up high on your shoulders, then move your hands along your back and toward the shoulder blades as you keep straightening your spine and legs.
11. Corpse pose: 60 seconds. Lie down on your back, and extend your arms and legs, letting them drop open.
Yoga Sequence Video
Yoga Sequence Interval Timer
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is you …
Awaken the body and prepare for a workout with this energizing yoga warm up flow. Repeat this sequence for 3 rounds, give yourself …