This fiery 17-Minute Upper Body Yoga Flow focuses on the arms, shoulders, chest, upper back, and core, all while opening up your heart, body, and mind.
In less than 20 minutes, you’ll target and strengthen every muscle above your waist and score a slender and super-toned physique!
17-Minute Upper Body Yoga Flow
Description: Repeat this flow 2 times and breathe deeply and fully.
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
17-Minute Upper Body Yoga Flow Instructions
1. Mountain pose: 60 seconds. Stand up tall with your feet together, your spine long and your body soft. Bring your palms together in front of the heart.
2. Standing forward bend: 45 seconds. Bend forward by rotating your hip joints. Keep your knees straight and place your palms on the floor, or hold the back of your ankles.
3. Downward facing dog pose: 60 seconds. With your palms on the floor, walk back, push your heels down and extend your arms and legs. Lift your hips up and back, and open your shoulders.
4. Plank pose: 30 seconds. Press one leg straight back at a time and keep your arms perpendicular to the floor with the shoulders directly over your hands.
5. Cobra pose: 45 seconds. Lie on your belly, place your hands on the floor directly under the shoulders, and keep your elbows close to your torso. Inhale as you straighten the arms and lift your chest off the floor.
From the Shop
6. Dolphin pose: 60 seconds. Press your palms and forearms into the floor, place the soles of your feet on the floor and, as you straighten the knees, lift your hips up and back.
7. Crow pose: 45 seconds. With your hands flat on the floor, spread your fingers wide, and bend your elbows. Shift your weight forward and position your knees onto your triceps. Lift your feet off the floor and straighten your arms as much as possible.
8. Staff pose: 60 seconds. Sit on the floor with your feet together and your legs extended. Place your hands on the floor and stack your spine vertically, or sit with your back against a wall.
9. Upward plank pose: 60 seconds. Bend your knees, place your feet on the floor, and, as you exhale, lift your hips off the mat.
10. Wheel pose: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, bend both knees and place your feet flat on the floor. Bend your elbows and position the palms of your hands on the floor beside your head with your fingers pointing toward your shoulders. Press the feet and hands into the floor and, as you exhale, lift the hips up and straighten the arms.