Can’t make it to the studio today? Try this relaxing, 17-Minute Full Body Yoga Flow to alleviate the effects of stress and strengthen your body and mind.
This yoga sequence is designed to be a well-rounded practice that targets different areas of the body instead of just focusing on one. Enjoy!
17-Minute Full Body Yoga Flow
Description: Repeat this flow 2 times and breathe deeply and fully.
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
17-Minute Full Body Yoga Flow Instructions
1. Mountain pose: 60 seconds. Stand up tall with your feet together, your spine long and your body soft. Bring your palms together in front of the heart.
2. Chair pose: 45 seconds. As you exhale, bend your knees and sit back.
3. Standing forward bend pose: 60 seconds. Stand up, bend forward, keep your knees straight and place your palms on the floor.
4. Downward facing dog pose: 45 seconds. Walk back, push your heels down and extend your arms and legs. Lift your hips up and back, and open your shoulders.
5. Dolphin pose: 30 seconds. Press your forearms into the mat and keep the soles of your feet on the floor.
From the Shop
6. Plank pose: 45 seconds. Straighten both arms and press one leg straight back at a time. Keep both arms perpendicular to the floor with the shoulders directly over your hands.
7. Side plank pose: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Bring your feet together and roll onto your left side, placing the outside edge of your left foot on the mat. Stack your right foot and leg on top of the left, reach your right arm toward the ceiling and gaze at your right thumb. Stay in ide plank pose for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
8. Child’s pose: 45 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees and sit on your heels. Separate the knees, lay your torso down, stretch your arms in front of you, and rest your forehead on the mat.
9. High lunge pose: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand up, step your left leg straight back, bend your right knee and lay your torso on your right thigh. Hold for 30 seconds, then repeat on the opposite side.
10. Warrior I pose: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Go back to mountain pose, step back with your left foot and rotate your back toes. Bend your right knee and bring the arms up and overhead with the palms facing inward. Hold the pose for 30 seconds and then repeat on the opposite side.
Yoga Sequence Video
Yoga Sequence Interval Timer
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …