This 17-Minute Core Yoga Flow is dedicated to working your midsection as well as the rest of your body in the most efficient and effective way possible.
Pull out your gym mat and get ready to do a series of poses that will strengthen and stabilize your core.
17-Minute Core Yoga Flow
Description: Repeat this flow 2 times and breathe deeply and fully.
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
17-Minute Core Yoga Flow Instructions
1. Child’s pose: 60 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees and sit on your heels. Separate the knees, lay your torso down, stretch your arms in front of you, and rest your forehead on the mat.
2. Downward facing dog pose: 45 seconds. With your palms on the floor, walk back, push your heels down and extend your arms and legs. Lift your hips up and back, and open your shoulders.
3. Plank pose: 30 seconds. Press one leg straight back at a time and keep your arms perpendicular to the floor with the shoulders directly over your hands.
4. Side plank pose: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Bring your feet together and roll onto your left side, placing the outside edge of your left foot on the mat. Stack your right foot and leg on top of the left, reach your right arm toward the ceiling and gaze at your right thumb. Stay in ide plank pose for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
5. Sphinx pose: 60 seconds. Lie on your belly with your legs extended back and your forearms flat on the floor. Inhale, press your forearms down, and lift your head and chest off the floor.
From the Shop
6. Bow pose: 45 seconds. Bend your knees and grab the ankles. As you inhale, lift your hips and chest off the floor and, as you exhale, lift your gaze and kick your feet up.
7. Child’s pose: 45 seconds. Kneel, sit on your heels, lay your torso down and stretch your arms.
8. Downward facing dog pose: 45 seconds. Place your palms and soles on the floor and extend your arms and legs.
9. One legged downward dog pose: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Inhale as you lift one leg up, keeping it straight and in line with your spine.
10. Knee to nose dog: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Shift your shoulders over the wrists and bring your knee toward the nose. Return to one legged downward dog pose and repeat with the opposite leg.
Yoga Sequence Video
Yoga Sequence Interval Timer
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …