Stretch your neck, arms, shoulders, chest, and back with the help of this upper body stretching routine. A set of 7 static stretches to relax the muscles and improve joint range of motion.
Upper Body Stretching Routine
Description: Repeat this circuit 1 time.
Equipment: no equipment
Upper Body Stretching Routine Instructions
1. Neck stretch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Tilt your head toward one shoulder until you feel the stretch in your neck and hold.
2. Shoulder stretch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Grasp one elbow and gently pull the arm toward the chest. Breathe slowly and exhale as you deepen the stretch.
3. Triceps stretch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. To prevent soreness and tightening of the muscles, always stretch your triceps after any workout that includes pushing or pressing movements.
4. Biceps stretch: 30 seconds. Clasp your hands behind your back, rotate your hands and raise your arms until you feel the stretch in your biceps and chest.
From the Shop
5. Wrist stretch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Keep your elbow straight and bend one wrist with the help of the opposite hand until you feel a mild to moderate stretch in your forearm.
6. Chest stretch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Place your right palm on a wall and then slowly rotate your body to the left. Deepen the stretch as you exhale and then switch sides.
7. Upper back stretch: 30 seconds. Clasp your hands together with the thumbs pointing down, round your shoulders, and reach forward.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this upper body stretching routine:
Belly Fat Burner Workout
Flatten your abs and blast calories with these 10 moves! A belly fat burner workout to tone up your tummy, strengthen your core, and …
Lower Body Workouts
Brazilian Butt Workout
Want to know the secret to a perfect booty? Try this Brazilian butt workout to shape, lift and firm your booty fast! A 30-minute at-home exercise routine to tone …
Upper Body Workouts
30-Minute Upper Body Workout
Look your best and get your arms, shoulders, back, and chest in tip-top shape with this 30-minute upper body workout. This strength …
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.