Improve your posture and increase your strength at home with this upper body intermediate workout. A back and chest routine for women that will help you tone your muscles and perk up your breasts!
UPPER BODY INTERMEDIATE WORKOUT
BACK & CHEST ROUTINE FOR WOMEN INSTRUCTIONS
Start this chest and back workout with an upper body intermediate warm up.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Side shuffle: 60 seconds. Start in an athletic position, with your knees slightly bent and your hips back. Take a few quick steps to the right and then touch your right foot. Repeat on the left side.
2. Chest press: 45 seconds. Lie down, hold a dumbbell in each hand and keep your palms facing your feet. Raise the dumbbells up, directly above your shoulders, and breathe out.
3. Pullover: 45 seconds. Hold one dumbbell with both hands and press your arms up. Lower the dumbbell over and beyond your head.
4. Chest fly shoulder press: 45 seconds. Raise the dumbbells until your upper arms are parallel to the floor and bring your elbows and forearms toward the midline of the body. Return to the starting position, push the dumbbells up and fully extend your arms.
5. Bent over row: 45 seconds. Bend your torso, pull the dumbbells toward your waistline and squeeze your shoulder blades.
6. Fingertip to toe jacks: 60 seconds. Open your chest, keep your back straight and try touching your foot with the opposite hand. Keep alternating sides until the set is complete.
7. Deadlift wide row: 45 seconds. Pair the romanian deadlift with the wide row move to strengthen your hamstrings, glutes and upper back.
8. Push press: 45 seconds. Hold the dumbbells in front of your shoulders with your elbows pointing down and your palms facing each other. Extend your arms and push the dumbbells over your head.
9. Reverse lunge front kick: 45 seconds. Step back with your left leg and lunge. As you come up kick your left leg up. Repeat with the opposite leg and keep alternating sides.
10. Knee push ups: 30 seconds. Keep your core engaged, your spine in a neutral position and exhale as you push up.
Stretch your back and chest and finish this upper body routine with a set of static stretches.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this upper body intermediate workout: