If you’re looking to reduce arm fat and tone sleek, sexy muscles, you need to try these ten upper body dumbbell exercises! Add this 29-minute strength training workout to your weekly schedule to sculpt, firm, and tone your biceps, triceps, and shoulders.
30-Minute Arms & Shoulders Dumbbell Exercises
Description: Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
Upper Body Dumbbell Exercises Instructions
1. Basketball shots: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, bend your knees, press your hips back, and take both hands close to your right foot. Jump up and extend your arms above your head and to the left. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
2. Dumbbell shoulder press: 60 seconds. Grab a set of dumbbells and position the dumbbells at your shoulders, with your palms facing forward and your elbows under your wrists. Push the dumbbells up and fully extend your arms.
3. Lunge punch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Take a step back with your left foot and, as you lunge, extend your left arm out in a punching motion. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
4. Hammer curls: 60 seconds. Stand straight and hold the weights with your palms facing your thighs. Bend your elbows and bring the weights up to shoulder level.
5. Bow and arrow squat pull: 45 seconds. Squat and bend your torso until your chest is nearly parallel to the floor. Twist your torso to the right, bring the left dumbbell between both feet and pull the right dumbbell close to your right shoulder. Switch sides and repeat.
From the Shop
6. Tricep extensions: 60 minutes. Hold one dumbbell with both hands, raise your arms and keep your elbows close to your ears. Start lowering the dumbbell and keep your elbows pointing forward.
7. Squat curl: 45 seconds. Grab both dumbbells, bend your knees and press your hips back. As you get back up, squeeze the biceps and curl.
8. Bent over row: 45 seconds. Bend your torso, pull the dumbbells toward your waistline and squeeze your shoulder blades.
9. Speed bag punches: 60 seconds. Stand with your knees slightly bent and raise your hands to eye level. Shift your weight to the right leg and rotate your right forearm twice. Shift your weight to the left leg and rotate your left forearm twice.
10. Push ups: 45 seconds. Get down into a push-up position, start bending your elbows, and lower your chest until it’s just above the floor.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing these upper body dumbbell exercises:
Move quickly from one exercise to the next while performing this 15-Minute Abs & Obliques Superset. Supersets help you finish your …
Practicing yoga and meditation regularly reduces stress and anxiety levels. By transferring our focus and attention to our body and our breath …