Want sexy and toned legs? Then push through this inner thigh workout and your legs will be shaking at the end. This leg workout focuses on toning and slimming down your inner thighs with the added benefit of working your thighs and booty as well! Let’s do this!
Inner Thigh Workout For Women
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: soft ball, step or box
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
Inner Thigh Workout Instructions
1. Lunge back kick: 45 seconds. Start with your feet hip-width apart, take a step to the front with your right leg, and lunge. As you come back up, kick your right leg back and squeeze the glutes. Return to the starting position and repeat with the left leg.
2. Diamond kicks: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your arms by your sides, raise the legs toward the ceiling, bend the knees and bring the soles of your feet together (like a frog). Extend the legs out to the sides as far as possible, and then squeeze the inner thighs to bring them together. Return to the frog position and repeat.
3. Cross jacks: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms up and extended out to the sides. Jump up and cross your left leg in front of the right, and your left arm on top of the right. Jump again and return to the starting position. Repeat, and reverse the position of your arms and legs.
4. Frog bridge: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, bend your arms and knees, press the soles of your feet together and let your thighs fall open. Squeeze the glutes, lift the hips off the mat and pause for 1 second. Lower your hips and repeat the movement for 45 seconds.
5. Gate swings: 45 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position, with your feet in a wide stance, your toes pointing out to the sides and your thighs parallel to the floor. Jump up, crossing your legs. Jump again, uncrossing them. Bend your knees, press your hips back to return to the sumo squat position and repeat.
From the Shop
6. Reverse clamshell: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your side with your knees slightly bent, one leg on top of the other and place a soft ball between your thighs. Keep your feet together and squeeze the ball with your inner thighs. Release the ball, repeat for 30 seconds, and then switch sides.
7. Bodyweight lunges: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, take a step forward and slowly bend both knees until your back knee is just above the floor. Stand back up and repeat the movement with the opposite leg. Keep alternating legs for 45 seconds.
8. Inner thigh lifts: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your side, lengthen your bottom leg and cross your top leg over. Flex your bottom foot, lift the leg and then lower it back down, without letting it touch the floor. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
9. Frog jumps: 45 seconds. Start with your feet in a wide stance and your toes turned out at an angle. Squat, jump up, land on your toes and then squat again.
10. Inner thigh raise to plank: 45 seconds. Start in a side plank position with your right shoulder over your elbow, place your left foot on top of a box and bend your right leg back. Squeeze the inner left thigh and lift your hip off the mat. Bring your hip down, without letting it touch the floor, and then bring it back up until your body is in a straight line. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this inner thigh workout:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …