Get ready for the beach with these 10 calorie-blasting moves! A summer body workout with butt lifting, core strengthening, and arm sculpting exercises. Boost your metabolism and get your body in shape for bikini season!
SUMMER BODY WORKOUT
FULL BODY CIRCUIT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this full body circuit with a thorough warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Jumping jacks: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet together and your hands by your sides. Jump up, spread your feet, and bring both hands together above your head. Jump again and return to the starting position.
2. Push ups: 45 seconds. Get down into a push up position, start bending your elbows, and lower your chest until it’s just above the floor.
3. Inchworm: 60 seconds. Keep your legs straight, walk your hands out as far as you can, and then walk back up to the starting position.
4. Burpees: 45 seconds. Squat and place your hands in front of your feet. Jump back until your legs are fully extended and your body is in plank position. Do a push up, jump forward and return to the initial position.
5. Plank: 60 seconds. Get into a push up position, with your elbows under your shoulders and your feet hip width apart. Bend your elbows, rest your weight on your forearms and on your toes, and keep your body in a straight line. Hold for 60 seconds.
6. Tabletop reverse pike: 45 seconds. Sit with your knees bent, your arms extended back and lift your butt off the mat, coming into a tabletop position. Lower your hips, straighten your legs, lengthen your spine and repeat.
7. Side shuffle: 60 seconds. Start in an athletic position, with your knees slightly bent and your hips back. Take a few quick steps to the right and touch your right foot. Repeat on the left side.
8. Mountain climbers: 45 seconds. Get down into a plank position, bring one knee up toward the center of your stomach, and then quickly alternate between legs.
9. Heisman: 60 seconds. Jump onto your right foot, and pull your left knee up and toward your right shoulder. Repeat on the opposite side, and keep jumping between feet until the set is complete.
10. Plank shoulder taps: 60 seconds. Start in a plank position, with your wrists under your shoulders and your feet hip width apart. Touch your left shoulder with your right hand and return to plank position. Touch your right shoulder with your left hand and repeat.
Stretch your muscles and relax with this set of cool down exercises.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this summer body workout:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.