Tone your core, tighten your tummy, and trim body fat with this 30-minute workout. A no-equipment do-anywhere circuit designed to slim down your waist and sculpt a sexy, toned body.
Slim Down & Sculpt 30-Minute Workout
Description: Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: no equipment
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
Slim Down & Sculpt 30-Minute Workout Instructions
1. Criss cross crunches: 60 seconds. Stand with your hands behind your head, bend your right leg and lift your knee as high as you can. Rotate your torso to the right and bring your right knee to your left elbow. Repeat on the opposite side.
3. Alternate heel touchers: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, bend your knees and keep your arms extended and by your sides. Crunch forward and to the left, touching your left heel with your left hand and hold. Slowly return to the starting position and repeat the movement on the right side.
4. Crunch chop: 45 seconds. While on your back, extend your arms above your head, clasp your hands and raise the legs toward the ceiling. Lift your shoulders, open the legs and chop your hands through your legs. Return to the initial position and repeat for 45 seconds.
5. Standing side crunch: 60 seconds. Stand with your knees slightly bent, your feet hip-width apart and your hands behind your head. Shift your weight to the left leg, crunch to the right side and bring your right knee up toward your elbow. Switch sides and repeat.
From the Shop
6. Dead bug: 60 seconds. Lie on your back and extend your arms and legs toward the ceiling. Lower your right leg and extend your left arm behind your head. Switch sides and repeat.
7. Star toe touch sit ups: 45 seconds. Lift your right leg and your torso simultaneously and reach your left hand toward your right foot. Return to the mat, and repeat on the opposite side.
8. Triangle crunch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Kneel on your left knee, extend your right leg to the side, place your left hand on the floor and place your right hand behind your head. Bring your right knee toward your right elbow and squeeze. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
9. Reverse crunches: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, lift your knees until your thighs and calves form a 90-degree angle and your calves are parallel to the floor. Lift your hips and bring your knees toward the chest.
10. Side plank rotation: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a side plank position, with your right shoulder over your elbow, your body in a straight line and reach your left hand toward the ceiling. Twist your torso forward, and slowly place your left arm under your body. Repeat and then switch sides.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this slim down and sculpt 30-minute workout:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is you …
Awaken the body and prepare for a workout with this energizing yoga warm up flow. Repeat this sequence for 3 rounds, give yourself …