Get slim, shapely legs and thighs with this 29-minute skinny legs workout. An at home summer routine to tone your lower body and help you get lean, strong and sexy legs fast!
SKINNY LEGS WORKOUT
SKINNY LEGS WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this skinny legs workout with a 10 minute warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Fluter kick squats: 45 seconds. Stand with one foot forward and the other foot behind you. Jump and switch leg positions. Jump again, landing with your feet a little wider than shoulder width apart, and squat. Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise.
2. Diamond kicks: 60 seconds. Lie on your back, raise the legs toward the ceiling, bend the knees and bring the soles of your feet together. Extend the legs out to the sides, as far as possible, and then squeeze the inner thighs to bring them together. Repeat for 60 seconds.
3. Heel beats: 60 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your legs fully extended, your hands under your chin and raise your legs a few inches off the floor. Beat your heels together for 60 seconds.
4. Plie squat calf raise: 45 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position, with your feet in a wide stance, your toes pointing out to the sides and your thighs parallel to the floor. Raise your heels off the floor and squeeze the calves. Lower your heels and repeat.
5. Quick feet: 45 seconds. Start in an athletic position, with your hips low and back. Push through the balls of your feet and run in place quickly.
6. Touch and hop: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand on your right leg with your knee slightly bent. Start bending at the hips, extend your left leg behind you, and touch the floor with your left arm. Jump quickly and drive your left knee up. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
7. Bear squats: 60 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees, with your wrists under your shoulders and your knees hip width apart. Straighten your legs and lift your hips toward the ceiling. Bend your knees, return to the starting position and repeat for 60 seconds.
8. Front and back lunges: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, take a step forward with your right leg and slowly bend both knees. Stand back up, take a step back with your right leg and lunge. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
9. Alternating dumbbell swing: 60 seconds. Start with your feet shoulder-width apart, your toes pointed slightly outward and hold a dumbbell in your right hand. Squat and bring the dumbbell between your legs. Stand up, swing the dumbbell up to about chest height, and switch it to your left hand. Return to the squat position, and keep alternating hands for 60 seconds.
10. Wall sit: 45 seconds. Stand with your back pressed against a wall, your knees bent and your thighs parallel to the floor.
Finish this skinny legs workout with a set of static stretches.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this skinny legs workout: