Want to know the secret to a perfect booty? Try this Brazilian butt workout to shape, lift and firm your booty fast! A 30-minute at-home exercise routine to tone, strengthen and sculpt your glutes and thighs.
Brazilian Butt Workout For Women
Description: Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: dumbbells, box/step
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
At-Home Brazilian Butt Workout Instructions
1. Run in place: 60 seconds. Stand straight, face forward and open your chest. Pull your knees up, and slowly land on the balls of your feet.
2. Bulgarian split squat: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Place a step or a box behind you and put your right foot on top of the step. Bend your knees and lower the hips until your left thigh is parallel to the floor. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds, and then switch sides.
3. Rolling squats: 45 seconds. Squat, lowering your hips until the glutes touch the mat, and roll back. Roll forward into the squat position and stand up.
4. Wall bridge: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your arms by your sides and plant the soles of your feet on a wall. Squeeze your glutes and raise your hips as high as you can. Return to the starting position and repeat for 45 seconds.
5. Heisman: 45 seconds. Stand with your knees slightly bent, jump onto your right foot and pull your left knee up and toward your right shoulder. Jump onto your left foot and pull your right knee up and toward your left shoulder. Keep jumping between feet for 45 seconds.
From the Shop
6. Inner thigh lifts: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your side, cross your top leg over and lengthen your bottom leg. Flex your bottom foot and press that leg up and down for 30 seconds.
7. Gate swings: 60 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position and jump up, crossing your legs. Jump again and return to the sumo squat position.
8. Romanian deadlift: 60 seconds. Grab a set of dumbbells, push your hips back and lower your torso, until it’s parallel to the floor.
9. Step up with knee raise: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Place a box or a step in front of you and stand up straight. Step onto the box with your left leg and drive your right knee up. Step down and repeat.
10. Wall sit: 45 seconds. Start in a squat position, with your thighs parallel to the floor and your back against a wall. Hold this position for 45 seconds.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this Brazilian butt workout:
Full Body Workouts
20-Minute Metabolism Boosting Workout
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Lower Body Workouts
Legs, Booty & Cardio Bodyweight Workout
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …
Belly Fat Burner Workout For Women
Flatten your abs and blast calories with these 10 moves! A belly fat burner workout to tone up your tummy, strengthen your core, and …
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.