Get lean and strong with this 30-minute sexy legs workout. A total of 9 toning and slimming leg exercises for women that target the inner and outer thighs, hips, quads, hamstrings, and calves.
SEXY LEGS WORKOUT
SEXY LEGS WORKOUT FOR WOMEN INSTRUCTIONS
Start this sexy legs workout with a quick warm up.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Skaters: 60 seconds. Lean forward with your back flat, jump to the right, bring your left foot behind you and bring your left arm in front of you. Jump to the left and bring your right arm in front of you and your right foot behind you. Repeat for 60 seconds.
2. Lunge back kick: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, take a step to the front with your right leg and lunge. As you come back up, kick your right leg back and squeeze the glutes. Switch legs and repeat.
3. Side plank front kick: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a modified side plank position, with your bottom knee bent on the mat and with your top leg extended. Lift your top leg at hip height and kick it slowly to the front, without moving your upper body.
4. Heel beats: 45 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your legs fully extended, hands under your chin, and raise your legs a few inches off the floor. Beat your heels together for 45 seconds.
5. Butt kicks: 60 seconds. Kick your feet up, until the heels touch the glutes, and pump your arms at the same time.
6. Weighted donkey kicks: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees, and place a dumbbell behind your right knee. Lift your right leg, keeping the knee bent at a 90-degree angle, and squeeze the glutes. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
7. Side plank hip abduction: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a modified side plank position, lift your top leg as high as possible, and then lower it back down.
8. Single leg bridge: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your back with your knees bent. Extend and lift one leg to the front and raise your hips as high as you can. Lower your hips, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
9. Dumbbell swing: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell with both hands. Squat and bring the dumbbell between your legs. Stand up and swing the dumbbell up to about chest height.
10. Cossack squat: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet in a wide stance and with your toes pointing out to the sides. Squat to the right, going as low as it feels comfortable. Return to the starting position and repeat on the left side.
Stretch your muscles, tendons and ligaments and finish this sexy legs workout with a set of lower body stretches.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this sexy legs workout: