This lower body multi-muscle workout is designed to sculpt your hips, inner and outer thighs, glutes, quads, hamstrings and calves with a selection of leg-defining moves that will take the traditional lunges and squats to the next level. Banish trouble zones and burn calories fast as you sculpt, firm and tone a shapely lower body!
Sexy And Short-Shorts Worthy Gams Workout
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: dumbbells, step/box, resistance band
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
Sexy Legs Workout Instructions
1. Step up crossover: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Place a box or a step on the floor by your left side, and hold a dumbbell with both hands at chest height. Step onto the box with your right foot, extend your right leg and bring your left foot up over the top and across to the other side. Touch the floor briefly, extend your right leg, and bring your left foot up over the top and across to the initial side. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch legs.
2. Jumping lunges: 45 seconds. Take a large step back, lunge, jump into the air and switch leg positions. Jump again and return to the starting position.
3. Romanian deadlift: 45 seconds. Stand up tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Push your hips back and lower the dumbbells, while keeping your legs straight or only slightly bent. Return to the starting position and repeat for 45 seconds.
4. Inner thigh raise to plank: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a side plank position with your right shoulder over your elbow, place your left foot on top of a box and bend your right leg back. Squeeze the inner left thigh and lift your hip off the mat. Bring your hip down, without letting it touch the floor, and then bring it back up until your body is in a straight line. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
5. Bulgarian split squat: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Place the step or box behind you and stand up tall. Position your right foot on top of the step, bend your knees and lower the hips until your left thigh is parallel to the floor. Return to the starting position and repeat.
From the Shop
6. Frog bridge: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, bend your arms and knees, press the soles of your feet together and let your thighs fall open. Squeeze the glutes, lift the hips off the mat and pause for 1 second. Lower your hips and repeat for 45 seconds.
7. Gate swings: 45 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position, with your feet in a wide stance, your toes pointing out to the sides and your thighs parallel to the floor. Jump up, crossing your legs. Jump again, uncrossing them, press your hips back and squat.
8. Clamshell: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your side with a resistance band around both thighs, bend your knees and place one leg on top of the other. Keep your feet together and lift your top knee up until it’s parallel with your hip. Lower your knee back to the initial position, repeat for 30 seconds, and then switch sides.
9. Plie squat calf raise: 45 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position, with your feet in a wide stance, your toes pointing out to the sides and your thighs parallel to the floor. Raise your heels off the floor and squeeze your calves. Lower your heels, return to the starting position and repeat.
10. Curtsy lunge side kick: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, take a big step back with your right leg, crossing it behind the left, and lunge. As you stand up, kick your right leg out to the side and up. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this sexy legs workout:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …