Stand taller, tone up your muscles and blast fat with this sexy back workout! 10 exercises to help you realign the spine, improve posture and strengthen the core. Go ahead and add this circuit to your workout regimen and say goodbye to back fat!
SEXY BACK WORKOUT
BACK WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this sexy back workout with an aerobic warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Deadlift upright row: 45 seconds. Stand up with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a set of dumbbells in front of your thighs. Push your hips back and lower the dumbbells until your torso is parallel to the floor. Stand up, pull the dumbbells toward the chest and repeat.
2. Pilates swimming: 45 seconds. Lie on your belly with your arms and legs fully extended. Raise both arms and legs off the mat and lift your head and chest. Flutter your arms and legs and keep alternating sides for 45 seconds.
3. Lawnmower pull: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand up and hold a dumbbell in your left hand. Squat, rotate your torso to the right and bring the dumbbell toward your right foot. Stand up, rotate your torso slightly to the left and raise the dumbbell until it’s close to your left shoulder. Repeat for 45 seconds and then switch sides.
4. Cobra lat pulldown: 45 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your arms and legs fully extended. Raise your upper body, bend the arms and bring the shoulder blades together. Lower your upper body, extend the arms and repeat for 45 seconds.
5. Bow and arrow squat pull: 45 seconds. Get up, grab a set of dumbbells, squat and bend your torso until your chest is nearly parallel to the floor. Twist your torso to the right, bring the left dumbbell between both feet and pull the right dumbbell close to your right shoulder. Switch sides and repeat.
6. Back extensions: 45 seconds. Lie on your belly with your legs fully extended and your hands supporting your head. Lift your torso, hold for a count of 2 and return to the starting position.
7. Bent over lateral raise: 45 seconds. Get up, grab a set of dumbbells and bend your torso until your chest is nearly parallel to the floor. Raise your arms out to the sides as you lift the dumbbells. Once both arms are parallel to the floor, pause, and then slowly lower them to the starting position.
8. Bird dogs: 45 seconds. Start on your hands and knees and extend one leg and the opposite arm at the same time. Pause for 3 to 5 seconds, return to the starting position and switch sides. Continue alternating sides for 45 seconds.
9. Dumbbell bent over row: 45 seconds. Get up, grab a set of dumbbells, bend your torso forward and keep your knees slightly bent. Pull the dumbbells toward your waistline, while squeezing your shoulder blades. Slowly lower the weights to the starting position and repeat for 45 seconds.
10. Superman: 45 seconds. Lie on your belly, with your arms and legs fully extended. Lift both arms and legs off the floor, and hold for a count of 2. Lower them back to the starting position and repeat.
Finish this sexy back workout with a quick stretching routine.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this sexy back workout:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.