This arm workout for women has all the exercises you need if you’re looking to tone and sculpt long, lean and feminine arms. It’s a quick but intense workout that targets your biceps, triceps, and shoulders and helps you burn extra calories!
Sexy Arms Workout For Women
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: dumbbells, medicine ball
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
Sexy Arms Workout Instructions
1. Arm circles: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, raise your arms and extend them out to the sides. Slowly rotate your arms forward for 30 seconds, making small circles and then switch, rotating backward.
2. Dumbbell punches: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, your knees slightly bent and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Take a step forward with your left foot, keep your back foot at a 45-degree angle and position your body partially sideways. Bring your arms up, so that the palms of the hands are facing the sides of the face. Push your right arm out in a punching motion and then return to the starting position. Switch sides and repeat.
3. Alternating medicine ball push ups: 45 seconds. Start in a push up position with your legs extended back, the hands below the shoulders and a medicine ball under your left hand. Start bending your elbows and lower your chest until it’s just above the floor. Push back to the starting position, roll the medicine ball to your right hand and repeat.
4. Speed bag punches: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, your knees slightly bent, raise your elbows to shoulder level and keep your hands at eye level. Shift your weight to the right leg and rotate your right forearm twice. Then shift your weight to the left leg and rotate your left forearm twice. Keep switching sides for 45 seconds.
5. Breakdancer kick: 45 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees and lift your knees a few inches off the floor. Take your left hand and your right foot off the floor, rotate your hips to the left, place your left heel on the floor, and kick your right leg to the left. Rotate your hips to the right, return to the starting position and repeat on the opposite side.
From the Shop
6. Reverse lunge medicine ball overhead press: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart and hold a medicine ball in your right hand at shoulder level. Take a step back with your right leg and lunge. Stand back up, bring the medicine ball up and over your head and switch it to your left hand. Take a step back with your left leg, lower the medicine ball to shoulder-height and lunge. Stand back up and repeat for 45 seconds.
7. Tabletop reverse pike: 45 seconds. Sit on the mat with your knees bent, your arms extended back, your fingers facing the body, and your feet hip-width apart. Lift your butt off the mat, coming into a tabletop position. Lower your hips, straighten the legs, lengthen the spine and repeat.
8. Dumbbell overhead rainbow: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet wide and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Rotate your body to the right and bring the dumbbells up to shoulder height, with your hands facing each other. As you rotate your body to face front, bring the dumbbells up and over your head. Lower the dumbbells as you rotate your body to the left. Rotate your body again to face front, lift the dumbbells and repeat for 45 seconds.
9. Single leg tricep dips: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Sit on the mat with your knees bent, feet together and place your hands behind you with your fingers facing forward. Lift your hips off the mat, raise your right leg and start bending your elbows. Lower your body until your glutes are almost touching the mat and then lift the hips back up by extending your arms. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch legs.
10. Up down plank: 45 seconds. Start in a plank position, with your wrists under your shoulders and your feet hip-width apart. Bend your left arm, place your left elbow on the mat and then bend your right arm and place your right elbow on the mat. Place your left hand on the mat, straighten your left arm and then place your right hand on the mat and straighten your right arm. Switch sides and repeat.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this arms workout:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …