Looking to get ballerina-like calves?! Then try these 10 key exercises to sculpt lean, sexy and slim calves! Boost your training and exercise performance at home with the help of this calf workout and make your legs look amazing in high heels!
SEXY SLIM CALVES WORKOUT
CALF WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this calf workout with a thorough warm up.
Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Ankle hops: 45 seconds. Stand with your hands by your sides and your feet hip-width apart. Bounce off the floor in a quick, repetitive move for 45 seconds.
2. Calf raises: 45 seconds. Stand with your torso upright, your feet hip-width apart and your toes pointing forward. Raise your heels off the floor and squeeze your calves. Return to the starting position, by slowly lowering your heels, and repeat.
3. Touch and hop: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand on your right leg with your knee slightly bent. Start bending at the hips, extend your left leg behind you, and touch the floor with your left arm. Jump quickly and drive your left knee up. Land on your right foot, repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
4. Basketball shots: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, bend the knees, press your hips back, and take both hands close to your right foot. Jump up and extend your arms above your head and to the left. Land with your knees slightly bent, go back into the squat position and repeat on the opposite side.
5. Plie squat calf raise: 45 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position, raise your heels off the floor and squeeze the calves. Lower your heels to return to the starting position and repeat.
6. Inverted v plank: 45 seconds. Get into a low plank position, press down through your shoulders and arms to lift the hips toward the ceiling. Slowly return to the starting position and repeat.
7. Jump rope: 45 seconds. Rotate your wrists to swing the rope and jump for 45 seconds.
8. Quick feet: 45 seconds. Start in an athletic position with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hips low. Push through the balls of your feet and run in place quickly.
9. Mountain climbers: 45 seconds. Get into plank position, bring one knee up toward the center of your stomach and then quickly alternate between legs.
10. Wall sit plie calf raise: 45 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position, with your feet in a wide stance, your toes pointing out to the sides, your thighs parallel to the floor and press your back against a wall. Raise your heels off the floor and squeeze the calves. Lower your heels to return to the initial position and repeat for 45 seconds.
Finish this calf workout with a lower body stretching routine.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this calf workout:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.