Build muscle and burn fat with this 10-Minute No-Equipment Whole Body Routine! It’s a quick, no excuses workout you can do whenever and wherever you like. This circuit targets your whole body and helps you get fit on the fly!
No-Equipment Whole Body Routine
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: no equipment
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
No-Equipment Whole Body Routine Instructions
1. Fingertip to toe jacks: 45 seconds. Stand up with your feet hip-width apart and your hands by your sides. Bend your right leg and lift your foot as high as you can. Slightly rotate your torso to the right and try touching your right foot with your left hand. Repeat on the opposite side and keep alternating sides for 45 seconds.
2. Front and back lunges: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. With your feet hip-width apart, take a step forward and then slowly bend both knees until your back knee is just above the floor. Stand back up, take a step back with the same leg, and bend both knees until your back knee is just above the floor. Repeat this back and forth movement for 20 seconds, and then switch legs.
3. Touch and hop: 45 seconds. Stand on your right leg with your knee slightly bent. Start bending at the hips, extend your left leg behind you, and touch the floor with your left arm. Jump quickly and drive your left knee up. Land on your right foot, repeat and switch sides.
From the Shop
4. Lying side crunch: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Lie on your side with your knees slightly bent, one leg on top of the other and place your right hand behind the head. Lift your torso and squeeze the obliques. Lower your body back to the floor, repeat for 20 seconds, and then switch sides.
5. Cross jacks: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms up and extended out to the sides. Jump up and cross your left leg in front of the right, and your left arm on top of the right. Jump again and return to the starting position. Repeat, and reverse the position of your arms and legs.
6. Tabletop reverse pike: 45 seconds. Sit on the mat with your knees bent, your arms extended back, your fingers facing the body, and your feet hip-width apart. Lift your butt off the mat, coming into a tabletop position. Lower your hips, straighten the legs and lengthen the spine. Raise your hips, lift your torso and return to the tabletop position. Repeat for 45 seconds.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this no-equipment whole body routine:
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …