Work your legs, hips, and glutes with these lower body and cardio exercises. A 30-minute no-equipment intense cardio workout, perfect for burning a ton of calories in a short period of time.
No-Equipment Lower Body & Cardio Exercises
Description: Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: no equipment
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
No-Equipment Lower Body & Cardio Exercises Instructions
1. Side shuffle: 60 seconds. Stand with your knees slightly bent, your hips back, and take a few quick steps to the left. Touch your left foot with your left hand and repeat on the right side.
2. Front and back lunges: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, take a step forward with your right leg and slowly bend both knees. Stand back up, take a step back with your right leg, and lunge. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
3. Quick feet: 45 seconds. Start in an athletic position, with your hips low and back. Push through the balls of your feet and run in place quickly.
4. Advanced bridge: 45 seconds. Sit on the mat with your knees bent, your arms extended back and your fingers facing away from the body. Lift your butt off the mat, coming into a tabletop position, lower your hips and return to the starting position.
5. Touch and hop: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand on your right leg with your knee slightly bent. Start bending at the hips, extend your left leg behind you, and touch the floor with your left arm. Jump quickly and drive your left knee up. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
From the Shop
6. Bear squats: 60 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees, with your wrists under your shoulders and your knees hip-width apart. Straighten your legs and lift your hips toward the ceiling.
7. Jumping jacks: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet together and your hands by your sides. Jump up, spread your feet and bring both hands together above your head. Jump again and return to the starting position.
8. Side lunge to curtsy lunge: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand up with your feet hip-width apart and step out to the side with your left leg. Push through your right foot to cross your left leg behind the right and lunge. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
9. Crab toe touches: 45 seconds. Sit on the mat with your knees bent, feet together, and place your hands behind you. Lift your hips off the mat, kick your right leg up and touch your right foot with your left hand. Switch sides and repeat.
10. Plie wall sit: 45 seconds. Start with your back against a wall, your thighs parallel to the floor and lift your heels off the floor.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing these lower body and cardio exercises:
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …