Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat.
Legs, Booty & Cardio Bodyweight Workout
Description: Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: no equipment
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
Legs, Booty & Cardio Bodyweight Workout Instructions
1. Side shuffle: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet a little wider than hip-width apart, bend your hips and knees back and point your toes forward. Take a few quick steps to the right and touch your right foot with your right hand. Repeat on the left side.
2. Fluter kick squats: 45 seconds. Stand with one foot forward and the other foot behind you. Jump and switch leg positions. Jump again, landing with your feet a little wider than shoulder width apart, and squat. Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise.
3. Bear squats: 60 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees, with your wrists under your shoulders and your knees hip width apart. Straighten your legs and lift your hips toward the ceiling. Bend your knees, return to the starting position and repeat for 60 seconds.
4. Calf raises: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart and the toes pointing forward. Raise your heels and squeeze the calves. Lower the heels back to the floor and repeat.
5. Frog bridge: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, bend your arms and knees, press the soles of your feet together and let your thighs fall open. Squeeze the glutes, lift the hips off the mat and pause for 1 second.
From the Shop
6. Heisman: 45 seconds. Stand with your knees slightly bent, jump onto your right foot and pull your left knee up and toward your right shoulder. Jump onto your left foot and pull your right knee up and toward your left shoulder. Keep jumping between feet for 45 seconds.
7. Lunge back kick: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, take a step to the front with your right leg and lunge. As you come back up, kick your right leg back and squeeze the glutes. Switch legs and repeat.
8. Diamond kicks: 60 seconds. Lie on your back, raise the legs toward the ceiling, bend the knees and bring the soles of your feet together. Extend the legs out to the sides, as far as possible, and then squeeze the inner thighs to bring them together. Repeat for 60 seconds.
10. Knee to elbow kickback: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a low plank position, bring your right knee close to your right elbow and crunch. Extend your right leg behind you and kick back. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this legs, booty and cardio workout:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …