Sculpt strong, sexy legs and glutes with this high-intensity no-equipment workout. A 29-minute circuit to maximize your metabolism, torch calories and build lean muscle!
HIGH-INTENSITY NO-EQUIPMENT WORKOUT
HIGH-INTENSITY WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this lower body no-equipment workout with a quick warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Side to side squats: 60 seconds. Squat, take a small step to the side, and squat again.
2. Jump start: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand on your left leg, bend your knee, extend your right leg back, and touch your left foot with your right hand. Jump quickly and drive your right knee up. Land softly on your left foot, repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
3. Advanced bridge: 45 seconds. Sit on the mat with your knees bent, your arms extended back and your fingers facing away from the body. Lift your butt off the mat, coming into a tabletop position, lower your hips and return to the starting position.
4. Plie squat calf raise: 45 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position, with your feet in a wide stance, your toes pointing out to the sides and your thighs parallel to the floor. Raise your heels off the floor and squeeze the calves. Lower your heels and repeat.
5. Pilates grasshopper: 60 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your hands under your chin, your knees wide apart, the legs bent, and bring your feet together. Point the feet toward the ceiling and raise your thighs off the floor as high as you can. Lower your thighs back to the floor and repeat the movement for 60 seconds.
6. Quick feet: 45 seconds. Start in an athletic position, with your hips low and back. Push through the balls of your feet and run in place quickly.
7. Front and back lunges: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, take a step forward with your right leg and slowly bend both knees. Stand back up, take a step back with your right leg and lunge. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
8. Inner thigh lifts: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your side, cross your top leg over and lengthen your bottom leg. Flex your bottom foot and press that leg up and down for 30 seconds.
9. Squat jacks: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet together, jump up, spread your feet and squat. Push through the heels to jump back up and return to the starting position.
10. Plank leg lifts: 60 seconds. Start in a low plank position, lift your left leg to a 45-degree angle and hold for a count of 2. Switch legs and repeat.
Finish this high-intensity workout with a thorough stretching routine.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this high-intensity no-equipment workout: