Sculpt, tone, and tighten your whole core at home with this high-intensity workout for women.
Improve your cardiovascular endurance, speed up your metabolism, and blast belly fat in less than 30 minutes!
High Intensity Core Workout
Description: Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: no equipment
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
High Intensity Core Workout Instructions
1. Downward dog crunch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in downward dog pose, bring your right knee close to your right elbow and crunch. Extend your right leg up and to the back, repeat for 30 seconds, and then switch legs.
2. Side crunch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your back with the hands supporting your head, bend the knees and rotate your hips to the left. Lift your shoulders off the floor, squeeze the obliques and hold for 1 to 2 seconds. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
3. Touch and hop: 45 seconds. Stand on your right leg with your knee slightly bent. Start bending at the hips, extend your left leg behind you, and touch the floor with your left arm. Jump quickly and drive your left knee up. Switch sides and repeat.
4. Alternating superman: 60 seconds. Lie face down on a mat, with your arms and legs fully extended. Lift one arm and the opposite leg off the floor, hold for a count of 2 and repeat with the opposite arm and leg.
5. Fingertip to toe jacks: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your hands by your sides. Bend your left leg and lift your foot as high as you can. Slightly rotate your torso to the left and try touching your left foot with your right hand. Repeat on the opposite side and keep alternating sides for 45 seconds.
From the Shop
6. Reverse crunches: 60 seconds. Lie on your back, lift your knees until your thighs and calves form a 90-degree angle and your calves are parallel to the floor. Lift your hips and bring your knees toward the chest.
7. Mountain climbers: 45 seconds. Get down into a plank position, bring one knee up toward the center of your stomach, and then quickly alternate between legs.
8. Rope climb crunches: 45 seconds. Sit down on the floor with your knees slightly bent and lean your torso back. Extend your right arm toward the ceiling and bring your left knee up. Switch sides, moving your arms as if you were climbing a rope, and repeat for 45 seconds.
9. Side plank rotation: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a side plank position, with your right shoulder over your elbow, your body in a straight line and reach your left hand toward the ceiling. Twist your torso forward, and slowly place your left arm under your body. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
10. Windshield wipers: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your arms straight out to the sides, lift your legs and bend the knees at a 90-degree angle. Rotate the hips to one side, without letting the legs touch the floor, and then rotate the hips to the opposite side.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this high intensity core workout:
Luckily, there are lots of non-surgical, natural alternatives to a tummy tuck, and these six exercises will help you burn fat, build muscle, and …
10 minutes is all you need to burn fat and get tight, toned, gorgeous thighs! This Inner & Outer Thigh Quick Burn includes 6 of the best lower body …