Tone your body from head to toe and get ready for bikini season with this full body workout for women. Grab a set of dumbbells, turn the music on and build metabolism-boosting muscles, while sculpting your entire body!
FULL BODY METABOLISM-BOOSTING COMPLEX
FULL BODY WORKOUT FOR WOMEN INSTRUCTIONS
Start this metabolism-boosting complex with a 10 minute warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Cross jacks: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms up and extended out to the sides. Jump up and cross your legs and arms in front of you.
2. Reverse lunge punch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Take a step back with your left foot and, as you lunge, extend your left arm out in a punching motion. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
3. Curtsy lunge side kick raise: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with a dumbbell in your right hand, take a big step back with your left leg, crossing it behind the right, and lunge. As you stand up, kick your left leg out to the side and raise the dumbbell up to shoulder height.
4. Dumbbell swing: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell with both hands. Squat and bring the dumbbell between your legs. Stand up and swing the dumbbell up to about chest height.
5. Chest press legs extended: 45 seconds. Lie on your back holding a dumbbell in each hand, and raise your legs to a 45-degree angle. Push the dumbbells up toward the ceiling, with your palms facing your feet and your arms directly above your shoulders.
6. Romanian deadlift wide row: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand. As you lower the dumbbells, keep your legs straight and push your hips back. Lift your torso back up and pull the dumbbells toward your chest.
7. Reverse lunge shoulder press: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start with your feet shoulder-width apart and position the dumbbells at your shoulders. Take a step back with your right leg and lunge. As you stand back up, push the dumbbells up and lift your right knee to waist level. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
8. Alternating side lunge curl: 60 seconds. Step out to the side and transfer your weight to that leg. Use your lead foot to push you back to the starting position, and curl.
9. Thrusters: 45 seconds. Hold the dumbbells in front of your shoulders with the palms facing your body. Squat and, as you stand up, extend your arms above your head.
10. Plank rotation: 45 seconds. Get into a plank position, with your hands under your shoulders, your feet a little wider than hip-width apart, and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Twist your torso and lift your left hand toward the ceiling. Bring your left hand back to the initial position and repeat on the right side.
Stretch your muscles and relax your whole body with a full body stretching routine.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this full body workout for women: