Get in shape, boost your endurance, and reduce your stress levels with this intermediate workout routine for women. A set of 10 bodyweight exercises to strengthen and tighten your whole body and speed up your metabolism!
29-Minute Full Body Intermediate Workout Routine
Description: Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: no equipment
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
Full Body Intermediate Workout Routine Instructions
1. Butt kicks: 60 seconds. Start kicking your feet up until the heels touch the glutes, and pump your arms at the same time.
2. Arms cross side lunge: 45 seconds. Do alternating side lunges and cross your arms as you stand up straight.
3. Side plank front kick: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a side plank position, with your bottom knee bent on the mat and with your top leg extended. Lift your top leg at hip height and kick it slowly to the front, without moving your upper body.
4. Speed bag punches: 45 seconds. Stand up, raise your elbows to shoulder level, keep your feet shoulder-width apart and your knees slightly bent. Shift your weight to one leg and rotate the opposite forearm twice. Switch sides and repeat.
5. Side to side shuffle: 60 seconds. Start in an athletic position, with your knees slightly bent and your hips back. Take a few quick steps to the right and then touch your right foot. Repeat on the left side.
From the Shop
6. Squat kickback: 60 seconds. Squat and, as you stand up, transfer your weight to one leg and kick back with the opposite leg.
7. Side plank hip abduction: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a modified side plank position, lift your top leg as high as possible and then lower it back down.
8. Inchworm: 45 seconds. Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart, bend at the waist and walk your hands out as far as you can. Walk back up and repeat.
9. Scissor skier: 45 seconds. Jump up, bring your right leg forward, your left leg back, and reach your left arm up and your right arm back. Jump again and switch sides.
10. Crab kicks: 45 seconds. Sit on the floor, lift your hips and kick your right leg up. Switch legs, repeat and keep alternating legs until the set is complete.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this full body intermediate workout routine:
Belly Fat Burner Workout
Flatten your abs and blast calories with these 10 moves! A belly fat burner workout to tone up your tummy, strengthen your core, and …
Lower Body Workouts
Brazilian Butt Workout
Want to know the secret to a perfect booty? Try this Brazilian butt workout to shape, lift and firm your booty fast! A 30-minute at-home exercise routine to tone …
Upper Body Workouts
30-Minute Upper Body Workout
Look your best and get your arms, shoulders, back, and chest in tip-top shape with this 30-minute upper body workout. This strength …
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.