Maximize weight loss and jump-start your metabolism with this full body intermediate dumbbell complex. Complexes are simply a series of full body exercises done back to back using weights, that can help you burn fat and speed up your metabolism during exercise and for hours afterward.
Full Body Dumbbell Complex For Women
Description: Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
29-Minute High Intensity Workout Instructions
1. High knees: 60 seconds. Stand straight with your feet shoulder width apart, bring your knees up to waist level and then slowly land on the balls of your feet.
3. Reverse lunge shoulder press: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start with your feet shoulder-width apart and position the dumbbells at your shoulders. Take a step back with your right leg and lunge. As you stand back up push the dumbbells up and lift your right knee up to waist level. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
4. Sumo side bends: 20 seconds + 20 seconds. Start with your feet in a wide stance, your hips back and your thighs parallel to the floor. Crunch to the right side for 20 seconds, switch sides and repeat.
From the Shop
6. Side lunge front raise: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, step out to the side with your right foot and raise your arms to the front until they’re parallel to the floor. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
7. Skaters: 45 seconds. Lean forward with your back flat, jump to the right, bring your left foot behind you and bring your left arm in front of you. Jump to the left and bring your right arm in front of you and your right foot behind you. Repeat for 45 seconds.
8. Wood chop: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell with both hands. Rotate your torso to the right and raise the dumbbell until it’s over the right shoulder. Squat as you rotate your torso to the left, and bring the dumbbell diagonally across the body until it’s close to your left hip. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
9. Thrusters: 30 seconds. Hold the dumbbells in front of your shoulders, squat and, as you stand up, extend your arms above your head.
10. Plank jacks: 30 seconds. Start in a push up position with your feet together. Hop your feet as far as you can and land softly on your toes. Jump again to bring your feet back together and repeat the exercise.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this full body dumbbell complex:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …