Warm up your entire body at home with these dynamic warm up exercises. Raise your heart rate and prepare your muscles, tendons, and joints for the workout to follow. Play the music, start the timer and have fun!
FULL BODY DYNAMIC WARM UP
FULL BODY DYNAMIC WARM UP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Run in place: 60 seconds. Start your warm up routine with running or jogging in place to increase your heart rate.
2. High knees: 60 seconds. Keep running in place but lift your knees higher, and land softly on the balls of your feet.
3. Jumping jacks: 60 seconds. Jump up, spread your feet, and bring both hands together above your head.
4. Ankle hops: 60 seconds. Bounce off the floor in a quick, repetitive move and keep your knees soft.
5. Mountain climbers: 60 seconds. Bring one knee toward the center of your stomach and then quickly alternate between legs.
6. Boxer squat punch: 60 seconds. Squat, shift your weight to one leg and punch with the opposite arm.
7. Reverse lunge kick: 60 seconds. Take a step back, lunge and, as you come up, kick that same leg up. Keep alternating legs.
8. Arm swings: 60 seconds. Stand with your knees slightly bent, cross your arms at the front, and then quickly bring them back as far as you can.
9. Forward leg swings: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Hold onto a wall and then slowly swing one leg backward and forward.
10. Lateral leg swings: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Keep holding onto a wall and swing your leg from side to side.
WORKOUT AND STATIC STRETCHES
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing these dynamic warm up exercises: