Get your sweat on and work your whole body with this Tabata inspired 5-minute workout! A time-saving workout session with just 5 moves that’ll get your heart rate up and give your metabolism the jumpstart it needs to shed that extra weight!
FULL BODY 5-MINUTE TABATA WORKOUT
FULL BODY 5-MINUTE WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Repeat this circuit 2 times, once on each side, and rest for 10 seconds between exercises. Do this 5-minute workout 5 times per day.
1. Skaters: 20 seconds. Lean forward, jump to the right, bring your left foot behind you, and bring your left arm in front of you. Jump to the left, switch leg and arm positions and repeat.
2. Reverse lunge front kick: 20 seconds. Step back with your right leg, lunge and as you come up kick your right leg up. Return to the starting position and repeat with the opposite leg.
3. Side leg lifts: 20 seconds. Lie on your side with your legs fully extended and stacked. Lift both legs, keeping the feet together, and pause for 2 seconds. Lower the legs and repeat for 20 seconds. Repeat this exercise on the opposite side on the second set.
4. Butterfly dips: 20 seconds. Sit with your feet together, place your hands behind you with your fingers facing forward, bend your knees and let your thighs fall open. Straighten your arms as you press your hips up and bring both knees together. Bend your elbows and lower your body back to the starting position.
5. Wall sit: 20 seconds. Start in a squat position, with your thighs parallel to the floor and your back against a wall. Hold this position for 20 seconds.
STRETCH & RELAX
Eliminate built up stress and muscle tension with this soothing yoga flow.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this 5-minute workout: