Firm your breasts and give your bust line a lift with this killer chest workout for women. 10 at-home moves to strengthen your pec muscles and help you enhance your cleavage, just in time for summer!
FIRM & LIFT YOUR BREASTS ROUTINE
CHEST WORKOUT FOR WOMEN INSTRUCTIONS
Start this chest workout for women with a quick warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Inchworm: 60 seconds. Keep your legs straight, walk your hands out as far as you can, and then walk back up to the starting position.
2. Chest fly: 60 seconds. Lie on your back with your arms up and your palms facing each other. Lower your arms out to the sides and keep your elbows slightly bent.
3. Decline push ups: 45 seconds. Start in a plank position and place your feet on top of a step. Bend your elbows and lower your chest, until it’s just above the floor, and then push back to the starting position.
4. Lawnmower pull: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Hold a dumbbell in your left hand, squat, rotate your torso to the right and bring the dumbbell toward your right foot. Stand up, rotate your torso slightly to the left, and raise the dumbbell until it’s close to your left shoulder. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
5. Plank shoulder taps: 45 seconds. Start in a plank position, touch your left shoulder with your right hand and return to plank position. Touch your right shoulder with your left hand and continue alternating sides for 45 seconds.
6. Stability ball chest press: 60 seconds. Lie with the middle of your upper back firmly on top of a stability ball or a bench, and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Push the dumbbells up toward the ceiling, with your palms facing your feet and your arms directly over your shoulders, and then lower your arms down and to the sides.
7. Around the worlds: 60 seconds. Lie on your back with your arms by your sides and the palms facing the ceiling. Pull your arms away from the body in a semi-circular movement, and bring the dumbbells over your head.
8. Cobra lat pulldown: 60 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your legs and your arms fully extended. Raise your upper body, bend your arms, and bring your shoulder blades together. Lower your upper body and return to the starting position.
9. Chest press punch up: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your knees bent and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Squeeze your abs, lift your right shoulder off the floor and punch up with your right arm. Lower your right arm to the starting position and repeat with the left arm.
10. Plank rotation: 45 seconds. Get into a plank position, with your hands under your shoulders, your feet a little wider than hip-width apart, and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Twist your torso and lift your left hand toward the ceiling. Bring your left hand back to the initial position and repeat on the right side.
Finish this chest workout with a set of static stretches.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this chest workout for women:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.