Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of calories in a short period of time.
Fat Burner Full Body Workout For Women
Description: Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: no equipment
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
Fat Burner Full Body Workout Instructions
1. Skaters: 60 seconds. Lean forward with your back flat, jump to the right, bring your left foot behind you and bring your left arm in front of you. Jump to the left and bring your right arm in front of you and your right foot behind you. Repeat for 60 seconds.
2. Jump start: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand on your left leg, bend your knee, extend your right leg back, and touch your left foot with your right hand. Jump quickly and drive your right knee up. Land softly on your left foot, repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
3. Plank jacks: 45 seconds. Start in a push-up position with your feet together. Hop your feet as far as you can and land softly on your toes. Hop again and bring your feet together.
4. Speed bag punches: 60 seconds. Raise your elbows up to shoulder level, shift your weight to the right leg and rotate your right forearm twice. Switch sides and repeat.
5. Heisman: 45 seconds. Stand with your knees slightly bent, jump onto your right foot and pull your left knee up and toward your right shoulder. Jump onto your left foot and pull your right knee up and toward your left shoulder. Keep jumping between feet for 45 seconds.
From the Shop
6. Side shuffle: 60 seconds. Stand with your knees slightly bent, your hips back and take a few quick steps to the left. Touch your left foot with your left hand and repeat on the right side.
7. Side plank hip abduction: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a side plank, lift your top leg as high as possible, and then lower it back down.
8. Scissor skier: 60 seconds. Jump up, bring your right leg forward, your left leg back, reach your left arm up and your right arm back. Jump again and switch sides.
9. Gate swings: 45 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position and jump up, crossing your legs. Jump again and return to the sumo squat position.
10. Hindu push ups: 45 seconds. Start with your hands on the floor, your hips up and your feet hip-width apart. Bend your elbows, lower your chest until it’s just above the floor, and then straighten your arms and lift your torso up. Return to the starting position and repeat.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this fat burner full body workout for women:
Full Body Workouts
20-Minute Metabolism Boosting Workout
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Lower Body Workouts
Legs, Booty & Cardio Bodyweight Workout
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …
Belly Fat Burner Workout For Women
Flatten your abs and blast calories with these 10 moves! A belly fat burner workout to tone up your tummy, strengthen your core, and …
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.