Work your abs and obliques with these core exercises for women. This 30-minute waist cinching workout activates your obliques and defines the waistline. Start the timer and enjoy your workout!
30-Minute Core Exercises For Women
Description: Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
Abs & Obliques Waist Cinching Workout Instructions
1. Star toe touch sit ups: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, raise your right leg and your torso simultaneously and reach your left hand toward your right foot. Return to the mat, and repeat on the opposite side.
2. Side plank hip lifts: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a side plank position, with your shoulder over your elbow and your body in a straight line. Bring your hip down, without letting it touch the floor, and then bring it back up to the initial position. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
3. Triangle crunch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Kneel on your left knee, extend your right leg to the side, place your left hand on the floor and place your right hand behind your head. Bring your right knee toward your right elbow and squeeze. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
4. Fingertip to toe jacks: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your hands by your sides. Bend your left leg and lift your foot as high as you can. Slightly rotate your torso to the left and try touching your left foot with your right hand. Repeat on the opposite side and keep alternating sides.
5. Plank leg lifts: 45 seconds. Start in a low plank position, lift your left leg to a 45-degree angle and hold for 2 seconds. Switch legs and repeat.
From the Shop
6. Cobra lat pulldown: 45 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your legs and arms fully extended. Raise your upper body, bend your arms and bring your shoulder blades together. Lower your upper body, extend your arms and repeat.
7. Wood chop: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand up and hold a dumbbell with both hands. Rotate your torso to the right and raise the dumbbell until it’s over your right shoulder. Squat as you rotate your torso to the left, and bring the dumbbell diagonally across the body until it’s close to your left hip. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
8. Seated knee tucks: 60 seconds. Sit with your hands on the mat, your legs fully extended and lean back. Bend your legs and bring your knees toward your chest. Hold for a second or two, and then fully extend your legs without touching the mat.
9. Alternating heel touchers: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, bend your knees and keep your arms extended and by your sides. Crunch forward and to the left, touching your left heel with your left hand and hold. Return slowly to the starting position and repeat the movement on the right side.
10. Plank rotation: 60 seconds. Get into a plank position, with your hands under your shoulders, your feet a little wider than hip-width apart, and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Twist your torso and lift your left hand toward the ceiling. Bring your left hand back to the initial position and repeat on the right side.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing these core exercises for women:
Full Body Workouts
20-Minute Metabolism Boosting Workout
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Lower Body Workouts
Legs, Booty & Cardio Bodyweight Workout
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …
Belly Fat Burner Workout For Women
Flatten your abs and blast calories with these 10 moves! A belly fat burner workout to tone up your tummy, strengthen your core, and …
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.