Tone your whole body and burn excess fat with this complete full body workout you can do at home. Grab a set of dumbbells, get in the zone and blast those holiday calories in just 29 minutes!
COMPLETE FULL BODY WORKOUT
COMPLETE FULL BODY WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this complete full body workout with a 10 minute warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Side to side shuffle: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet a little wider than hip-width apart, bend your hips and knees back and point your toes forward. Take a few quick steps to the left, touch your left foot with your left hand and then repeat on the right side.
2. Plank leg lifts: 45 seconds. Start in a low plank position, lift your left leg to a 45-degree angle and hold. Switch legs and repeat.
3. Front and back punches: 45 seconds. Grab a set of dumbbells, bend your torso until your chest is nearly parallel to the floor, and bring the dumbbells close to your rib cage with the palms facing your torso. Punch to the front with your right arm while rotating your palm to the floor, and push your left arm back in a punching motion, rotating your left palm to the ceiling. Return to the starting position, reverse arms and repeat.
4. Bear squat: 45 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees, with your wrists under your shoulders and your knees hip-width apart. Straighten your legs and lift your hips toward the ceiling. Return to the starting position and repeat until the set is complete.
5. Triangle crunch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Kneel on your left knee, extend your right leg to the side, place your left hand on the floor and position your right hand behind your head. Bring your right knee toward your right elbow and squeeze. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
6. Dumbbell lateral raise: 60 seconds. Grab a set of dumbbells, stand straight and keep your palms facing down. Lift the dumbbells and raise your arms out to the sides. Once your elbows are at shoulder height, pause, and slowly lower the arms back to the initial position. Repeat for 60 seconds.
7. Lunge back kick: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start with your feet hip-width apart, take a step to the front with your right leg and lunge. As you come back up, kick your right leg back and squeeze the glutes. Return to the starting position and repeat for 30 seconds. Switch legs and repeat.
8. Seated knee tucks: 60 seconds. Sit down with your hands on the mat, your legs fully extended and lean back. Bend your legs and bring your knees toward your chest. Hold for a second or two and then fully extend your legs without touching the mat. Repeat for 60 seconds.
9. Deadlift upright row: 60 seconds. Stand up with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a set of dumbbells in front of your thighs. Push your hips back and lower the dumbbells until your torso is parallel to the floor. Stand up and pull the dumbbells toward your chest, keeping your arms a little wider than shoulder-width apart.
10. Gate swings: 45 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position, with your feet in a wide stance, your toes pointing out to the sides and your thighs parallel to the floor. Jump up, crossing your legs and then jump again, uncrossing them. Bend your knees, press your hips back and return to the sumo squat position. Repeat for 45 seconds.
Relax and stretch your whole body with a full body stretching routine.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this complete full body workout: