Get ready for bikini season with this complete arm and shoulder workout. Melt off extra fat, target all the major muscles in the upper body, and reveal sleek, sexy arms and shoulders fast!
COMPLETE ARM AND SHOULDER WORKOUT
SLEEK, SEXY ARMS AND SHOULDERS WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this arms and shoulders workout with a set of warm up exercises.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Boxer squat punch: 60 seconds. Squat, shift your weight to one leg and punch with the opposite arm.
2. Chest fly shoulder press: 45 seconds. Raise the dumbbells until your upper arms are parallel to the floor and bring your elbows and forearms toward the midline of the body. Return to the starting position, push the dumbbells up, and fully extend your arms.
3. Bicep curls: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Keep your upper arms stationary, maintain your elbows close to your body and breathe out as you lift the dumbbells.
4. Tricep dips: 45 seconds. Place your hands behind you onto a bench, extend your legs and start bending your elbows. Lower yourself until your arms are at a 90-degree angle and then come back up.
5. Dumbbell punches: 60 seconds. Bring your arms up and push one arm out in a punching motion. Keep alternating sides and don’t extend your arms completely.
6. Core control rear lunge: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start with your feet together, hold a dumbbell in your right hand and extend your left arm out to the side. Step back with your left leg and lunge, extend your right arm up and rotate your palm forward. As you stand up, bend your left leg, lift your knee as high as you can, bring your right elbow to your left knee, and rotate your palm so that it faces your body. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
7. Hindu push ups: 45 seconds. Start with your hands on the floor, your hips up and your feet hip-width apart. Bend your elbows, lower your chest until it’s just above the floor, and then straighten your arms and lift your torso up. Return to the starting position and repeat.
8. Hammer curls: 60 seconds. Stand straight and hold the weights with your palms facing your thighs. Bend your elbows and bring the weights up to shoulder level.
9. Shoulder to shoulder press: 60 seconds. Hold a dumbbell with both hands in front of your right shoulder. Extend your arms and push the dumbbell up and over your head. Bend your elbows and slowly lower the weight to your left shoulder.
10. Up and down plank: 45 seconds. Start in a plank position, bend your left arm and place your left elbow on the mat, and then bend your right arm and place your right elbow on the mat. Place your left hand on the mat and straighten your left arm, and then place your right hand on the mat and straighten your right arm. Switch sides and repeat for 45 seconds.
Finish this sleek, sexy arms and shoulders workout with an upper body stretching routine.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this complete arm and shoulder workout: