Lift your breasts naturally! Try these chest and back strengthening exercises for women to tone, firm and lift your chest. This at home workout routine will help you improve posture and increase upper body strength.
CHEST AND BACK STRENGTHENING EXERCISES
CHEST AND BACK STRENGTHENING EXERCISES INSTRUCTIONS
Warm up your body and prepare your muscles for strength training with a set of upper body warm up exercises.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Scissor skier: 60 seconds. Jump up, bring your right leg forward, your left leg back, reach your left arm up and your right arm back. Jump again and switch sides.
2. Pullover: 60 seconds. Lie on your back, hold one dumbbell with both hands and press your arms up. Lower the dumbbell over and beyond your head.
3. Deadlift wide row: 60 seconds. Pair the romanian deadlift with the wide row move to strengthen your hamstrings, glutes and upper back.
4. Lateral raise: 45 seconds. Raise your arms out to the sides until your elbows are at shoulder level and then lower them slowly.
5. Front back punch: 45 seconds. Bend your torso and bring the dumbbells close to your rib cage. Punch to the front with your right arm and push your left arm back. Reverse arms and repeat.
6. One arm tricep push up: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your right side, place your left palm on the mat and hug your waist with your right arm. Straighten your left arm and push your torso up. Bend your arm and lower your torso back to the mat.
8. Split squat press: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Combine split squats with the shoulder press movement to work your entire body and boost your metabolism.
7. Bicep curls: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Keep your upper arms stationary, maintain your elbows close to your body and breathe out as you lift the dumbbells.
9. Dumbbell punches: 60 seconds. Bring your arms up and push one arm out in a punching motion. Keep alternating sides and don’t extend your arms completely.
10. Decline push ups: 45 seconds. Start in a plank position and place your feet on top of a step. Bend your elbows and lower your chest, until it’s just above the floor, and then push back to the starting position.
After these chest and back strengthening exercises, stretch your muscles, tendons and joints with an upper body stretching routine.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing these chest and back strengthening exercises: