Grab a set of dumbbells and take thirty minutes to sculpt some seriously sexy chest and back! This upper body workout will help you firm up your chest, improve your posture and get a sleek, toned back.
CHEST AND BACK BIKINI BODY WORKOUT FOR WOMEN
CHEST AND BACK BIKINI BODY WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this chest and back bikini body workout with an upper body warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Half squat jab cross: 60 seconds. Start in an athletic position, bring your arms up and push your left arm out in a punching motion. Return to the starting position and then push your right arm out. Keep switching arms for 60 seconds.
2. Chest press legs extended: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, holding a dumbbell in each hand and raise your legs to a 45-degree angle. Push the dumbbells up toward the ceiling, with your palms facing your feet and your arms directly above your shoulders.
3. Arnold shoulder press: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and position the dumbbells at your shoulders, with your palms facing your body and your elbows bent. Rotate your palms outward as you push the dumbbells up, and fully extend your arms. Rotate your palms inward as you lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
4. Deadlift wide row: 60 seconds. Pair the romanian deadlift with the wide row move to strengthen your hamstrings, glutes and upper back.
5. Chest fly: 60 seconds. Lie on your back with your arms up and your palms facing each other. Lower your arms out to the sides and keep your elbows slightly bent.
6. Curtsy lunge side kick raise: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with a dumbbell in your right hand, take a big step back with your left leg, crossing it behind the right, and lunge. As you stand up, kick your left leg out to the side and raise the dumbbell up to shoulder height. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
7. Push ups: 45 seconds. Get down into a push-up position, start bending your elbows, and lower your chest until it’s just above the floor.
8. Pullover: 60 seconds. Lie on your back, hold one dumbbell with both hands and press your arms up. Lower the dumbbell over and beyond your head.
9. Lawnmower pull: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand up while holding a dumbbell in your left hand, squat, rotate your torso to the right and bring the dumbbell toward your right foot. Stand up, rotate your torso slightly to the left, and raise the dumbbell until it’s close to your left shoulder. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
10. Plank rotation: 45 seconds. Get into a plank position, with your hands under your shoulders, your feet a little wider than hip-width apart, and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Twist your torso and lift your left hand toward the ceiling. Bring your left hand back to the initial position and repeat on the right side.
Finish this chest and back bikini body workout with a quick stretching routine.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this chest and back bikini body workout: