Try this chest and back workout and get your body ready for tank top season! This set of 10 upper body exercises is perfect for toning and shaping the muscles and giving your bust line a lift!
CHEST AND BACK BIKINI BODY WORKOUT
CHEST & BACK WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this back and chest bikini body workout with a thorough upper body warm up.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Speed bag punches: 60 seconds. Stand with your knees slightly bent, raise your elbows to shoulder level and shift your weight to the right leg. Rotate your right forearm twice, shift your weight to the left leg and rotate your left forearm twice.
2. Around the worlds: 45 seconds. Lie down with your arms by your sides and the palms facing the ceiling. Pull your arms away from the body in a semi-circular movement, and bring the dumbbells over your head.
3. Lawnmower pull: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Hold a dumbbell in your left hand, squat, rotate your torso to the right and bring the dumbbell toward your right foot. Stand up, rotate your torso slightly to the left, and raise the dumbbell until it’s close to your left shoulder. Switch sides and repeat.
4. Cobra lat pulldown: 45 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your legs and your arms fully extended. Raise your upper body, bend your arms, and bring your shoulder blades together. Lower your upper body and return to the starting position.
5. Standing Y raise: 45 seconds. Stand up with a dumbbell in each hand and your palms facing your hips. Raise the dumbbells above your head forming a Y with your body, and be careful not to arch your back.
6. Side shuffle: 60 seconds. Stand with your knees slightly bent, your hips back and take a few quick steps to the left. Touch your left foot with your left hand and repeat on the right side.
7. Single leg deadlift: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand on your left leg, start bending at the hips, and extend your right leg behind you. Lower your torso until you’re parallel to the floor, repeat for 30 seconds and switch legs.
8. Chest fly shoulder press: 60 seconds. Raise the dumbbells until your upper arms are parallel to the floor and bring your elbows and forearms toward the midline of the body. Return to the starting position, push the dumbbells up, and fully extend your arms.
9. Wide row: 45 seconds. Bend forward at the waist and hold the dumbbells in front of your thighs. Pull the dumbbells toward your chest, keeping your arms a little wider than shoulder-width apart.
10. Medicine ball push up: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a push-up position with your legs extended back, the hands below the shoulders and a medicine ball or a small step under your left hand. Start bending your elbows and lower your chest until it’s just above the floor. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
Finish this chest and back workout with a set of static stretches.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this chest and back workout: