Perk up, round and firm your glutes with this butt lift workout for women. A 30-minute routine designed to target and activate your muscles and make your backside look good from every angle!
BUTT LIFT BIKINI BODY WORKOUT
BUTT LIFT WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this butt lift workout with a 10 minute warm up.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Ankle hops: 60 seconds. Stand with your hands by your sides, your feet hip-width apart and bounce off the floor in a quick, repetitive move.
2. Bear squats: 45 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees, with your wrists under your shoulders and your knees hip width apart. Straighten your legs and lift your hips toward the ceiling.
3. Side lunge to curtsy lunge: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand up with your feet hip-width apart and step out to the side with your left leg. Push through your right foot to cross your left leg behind the right and lunge. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
4. Step up with knee raise: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Place a box or a step in front of you and stand up straight. Step onto the box with your left leg and drive your right knee up. Step down and repeat.
5. Hamstring curls: 60 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your legs fully extended, chest up and your hands under your chest. Bend your knees, curl your legs up and squeeze the glutes.
6. Rolling squats: 45 seconds. Squat, lowering your hips until the glutes touch the mat, and roll back. Roll forward into the squat position and stand up.
7. Romanian deadlift: 60 seconds. Stand with a dumbbell in each hand, push your hips back and lower your torso, until it’s parallel to the floor.
8. Bulgarian split squat: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Place a step or a box behind you and put your right foot on top of the step. Bend your knees and lower the hips until your left thigh is parallel to the floor. Return to the starting position and repeat.
9. Sumo squat: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet in a wide stance and your toes pointing out to the sides. Bend your knees, press your hips back and, once your thighs are parallel to the floor, come back up and repeat.
10. Advanced bridge: 45 seconds. Sit on the mat with your knees bent, your arms extended back and your fingers facing away from the body. Lift your butt off the mat, coming into a tabletop position, lower your hips and return to the starting position.
Finish this butt lift workout with a series of lower body stretches.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this butt lift workout: