Work your booty from all angles and make it pop with these 10 butt exercises for women. An intense 30-minute workout that will bring your muscles to full fatigue while keeping your heart rate up!
BOOTY POP WORKOUT
BOOTY POP WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this booty pop workout with a 10 minute warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Squat jacks: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet together, jump up, spread your feet and squat. Push through the heels to jump back up and return to the starting position.
2. Romanian deadlift: 45 seconds. Grab a set of dumbbells, push your hips back and lower your torso, until it’s parallel to the floor.
3. Knee to elbow kickback: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a low plank position, bring your right knee close to your right elbow and crunch. Extend your right leg behind you and kick back. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
4. Clamshell: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on one side with your knees slightly bent and one leg on top of the other. Keep your feet together and lift your top knee up until it’s parallel with the hip.
5. Hamstring curls: 45 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your chest up and your spine neutral. Bend both knees, curl your legs up and squeeze your glutes. Straighten your legs and repeat.
6. Lunge back kick: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, take a step to the front with your right leg and lunge. As you come back up, kick your right leg back and squeeze the glutes. Switch legs and repeat.
7. Single leg bridge: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your back with your knees bent. Extend and lift one leg to the front and raise your hips as high as you can. Lower your hips, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
8. Weighted donkey kicks: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees, and place a dumbbell behind your right knee. Lift your right leg, keeping the knee bent at a 90-degree angle, and squeeze the glutes. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
9. Side plank hip abduction: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a modified side plank position, with your top leg extended and your bottom leg bent back, with the knee on the mat. Lift your top leg as high as possible, and then lower it back down.
10. Bulgarian split squat: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Place a step or a box behind you and put your right foot on top of the step. Bend your knees and lower the hips until your left thigh is parallel to the floor. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
Finish this booty pop workout with a set of static stretches.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this booty pop workout: