Warm up your abs and lower back with this at-home bodyweight core warm up routine. Get your heart pumping and prepare your core for a strengthening workout. Start the timer, play the music, and have fun!
At-Home Core Warm Up Routine
Description: Repeat this circuit 1 time.
Equipment: no equipment
At-Home Core Warm Up Routine Instructions
1. Run in place: 60 seconds. Warm up the body and get your heart pumping with this great cardiovascular move.
2. Butt kicks: 60 seconds. Kick your feet as high as possible, until your heels touch the glutes.
3. Jumping jacks: 60 seconds. This exercise helps to boost your metabolism and increases muscle endurance.
4. Mountain climbers: 60 seconds. Keep your body in a plank position, with your core engaged and your hips low.
5. High kicks: 60 seconds. Alternate legs until the set is complete and keep the movement fast and smooth.
From the Shop
6. Lunge twist: 60 seconds. Twist your torso to the same side as your front leg.
7. Side to side squats: 60 seconds. Squat, take a small step to the side, and squat again.
8. Inchworm: 60 seconds. Keep your legs straight, walk your hands out as far as you can, and then walk back up to the starting position.
9. Bent over twist: 60 seconds. Bend and rotate your torso, touching each foot with the opposite hand.
10. Hip circles: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. This exercise strengthens the core, helps to loosen the lower back muscles and trims the waist.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this at-home core warm up routine:
The secret to burning calories and ultimately losing weight is to maximize the efficiency of your energy systems. This 20-Minute Metabolism …
Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 29-minute bodyweight workout. A lower body and cardio routine that will help you sculpt long and lean muscles and burn off body fat …