Sculpt sleek, toned arms and shoulders with this upper body workout for women. A ten-move circuit to contour your biceps, triceps, and deltoids for a sexy bikini-ready look.
Upper Body Workout For Women
Description: Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: dumbbells, medicine ball
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
Bikini Arms Routine Instructions
1. Thrusters: 45 seconds. Hold a pair of dumbbells in front of your shoulders with the palms facing your body. Squat and, as you stand up, extend your arms above your head.
2. Dumbbell triceps kickback: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a split leg position holding a dumbbell in your left hand, and bend your front knee. Bring your left elbow up, so that your upper arm is parallel to the floor, and kick it back until your arm is fully extended. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
3. Cross chest curl: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Roll your shoulders back, squeeze the left biceps, and bring the dumbbell across your body and toward your right shoulder. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
4. Medicine ball overhead circles: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, your knees slightly bent and lift a medicine ball up and over your head. Circle the medicine ball around your head and to the left, for 30 seconds. Repeat, circling the medicine ball to the right.
5. One arm tricep push up: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your right side, place your left palm on the mat and hug your waist with your right arm. Straighten your left arm and push your torso up. Bend your arm and lower your torso back to the mat.
From the Shop
6. Squat curl: 45 seconds. Grab a set of dumbbells, bend your knees and press your hips back. As you get back up, squeeze the biceps and curl.
7. Front back punch: 45 seconds. Bend your torso and bring the dumbbells close to your rib cage. Punch to the front with your right arm and push your left arm back. Reverse arms and repeat.
8. Single leg tricep dips: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Sit on the mat with your knees bent, feet together, and place your hands behind you with your fingers facing forward. Lift your hips off the mat, raise your right leg and start bending your elbows. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
9. Hammer curls: 60 seconds. Stand straight and hold the weights with your palms facing your thighs. Bend your elbows and bring the weights up to shoulder level.
10. Reverse lunge shoulder press: 45 seconds. Start with your feet shoulder width apart, position the dumbbells at your shoulders, take a step back with your right leg and lunge. As you stand back up, push the dumbbells up and lift your right knee to waist level. Switch legs and repeat.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this upper body workout for women:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …