Get a flat, toned stomach and snap into shape with this bikini body tight tummy workout. 10 core-strengthening moves to help you sculpt sexy curves and say goodbye to shapewear for good. Slim, strong tummy here we come!
BIKINI BODY TIGHT TUMMY WORKOUT
TIGHT TUMMY WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this tight tummy workout with a dynamic warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Mountain climbers: 60 seconds. Bring one knee toward the center of your stomach and then quickly alternate between legs.
2. Leaning camel: 60 seconds. Get down on your knees, with your thighs perpendicular to the floor, and hold a dumbbell in front of your chest. Slowly lean your torso back and then return to the initial position.
3. Dumbbell leg loop: 45 seconds. Sit on the floor, hold a dumbbell on your right hand, lean your torso back, and lift your legs a few inches off the floor. Drive your right knee up toward the chest, and loop the dumbbell under the right knee and to the left hand. Switch legs and repeat.
4. Stutter steps: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand up, extend one leg back and raise your arms above your head. As you crunch, bring your back knee up and bend your arms. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
5. Plank hip dips: 60 seconds. Start in a low plank, rotate your hips to the right and dip your body almost to the floor. Return to the starting position and repeat on the left side.
6. Frog crunches: 45 seconds. Lie down on the mat with your back flat, your hands supporting your head and lift your legs to a 45-degree angle. Lift your shoulders and bend your knees, bringing them toward your elbows, and crunch.
7. Superman: 60 seconds. Lie on your belly with your arms and legs fully extended. Lift your arms and legs off the floor, and hold for a count of 2.
8. Standing side bend: 45 seconds. Stand up, holding a dumbbell with both hands, and raise your arms up and above your head. Bend your torso to the right, as far as it feels comfortable, pause, and then bend it to the left.
9. Waist slimmer squat: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand straight and hold a dumbbell with both hands. Rotate your torso to the right, straighten your arms and raise the dumbbell until it’s parallel to the floor. Squat, as you rotate your torso to the left, and bring the dumbbell diagonally across the body until it’s close to your left hip. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
10. Spiderman plank: 45 seconds. Start in a low plank position and bring your right knee to your right elbow. Extend your right leg back and repeat with the left leg.
Finish this bikini body tight tummy workout with a set of core stretches.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this tight tummy workout:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.