Build shapely legs and firm up your thighs with this bikini body leg workout for women! A set of 10 exercises to target your inner and outer thighs, glutes, hips, hamstrings, quads and calves, and get your legs toned and ready for summer!
BIKINI BODY LEG WORKOUT FOR WOMEN
LEG WORKOUT FOR WOMEN INSTRUCTIONS
Start this bikini body leg workout with a quick lower body warm up.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Fluter kick squats: 60 seconds. Stand with one foot forward and the other foot behind you. Jump and switch leg positions. Jump again, landing with your feet a little wider than shoulder width apart, and squat. Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise.
2. Diamond kicks: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, raise the legs toward the ceiling, bend the knees and bring the soles of your feet together. Extend the legs out to the sides, as far as possible, and then squeeze the inner thighs to bring them together. Repeat for 45 seconds.
3. Squat side kick: 60 seconds. Squat and, as you stand up, kick your right leg out to the side. Squat again and kick with your left leg. Keep alternating legs for 60 seconds.
4. Scissor skier: 60 seconds. Jump up, bring your right leg forward, your left leg back, reach your left arm up and your right arm back. Jump again and switch sides.
5. Step up with knee raise: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Place a box or a step in front of you and stand up straight. Step onto the box with your left leg and drive your right knee up. Step down and repeat.
6. Plie squat calf raise: 45 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position, with your feet in a wide stance, your toes pointing out to the sides and your thighs parallel to the floor. Raise your heels off the floor and squeeze the calves. Lower your heels and repeat.
7. Bear walk: 45 seconds. Get down on your hands and feet with your knees slightly bent and your back flat. Walk your hand and the opposite foot forward, switch sides and keep walking for 45 seconds.
8. Gate swings: 60 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position and jump up, crossing your legs. Jump again and return to the sumo squat position.
9. Lunge back kick: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start with your feet hip-width apart, take a step to the front with your right leg, and lunge. As you come back up, kick your right leg back and squeeze the glutes. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch legs.
10. Bear squats: 45 seconds. Get down on your hands and knees, with your wrists under your shoulders and your knees hip width apart. Straighten your legs and lift your hips toward the ceiling. Bend your knees, return to the starting position and repeat for 45 seconds.
Stretch your legs, hips and glutes with this lower body stretching routine.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this leg workout for women: