Are you ready for a bikini body?! Try this 30-minute burst workout to increase fat oxidation, keep your hormones in balance and improve your overall performance. Get impressive fat-burning benefits and start getting your body ready for swimsuit season!
BIKINI BODY BURST WORKOUT
BIKINI BODY BURST WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this bikini body burst workout with a full body warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Squat with overhead tricep extension: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet a little wider than shoulder-width apart, hold a dumbbell in each hand and raise your arms up and over your head. Squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor and lower the dumbbells. Stand up, lift the dumbbells over your head and bend your elbows.
2. Cross jacks: 60 seconds. Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms up and extended out to the sides. Jump up and cross your left leg in front of the right, and your left arm on top of the right. Jump again to return to the starting position, reverse the position of your arms and legs and repeat.
3. Chest press punch up: 60 seconds. Lie on your back with your knees bent and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Squeeze your abs, lift your right shoulder off the floor and punch up with your right arm. Lower your arm to the starting position and repeat with the left arm.
4. Speed bag punches: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, your knees slightly bent, raise your elbows to shoulder level and keep your hands at eye level. Shift your weight to the right leg, rotate your right forearm twice and then shift your weight to the left leg and rotate your left forearm twice. Keep switching sides for 60 seconds.
5. Alternating lunge front raise: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing down. Take a step forward with your right leg and, as you slowly bend both knees, lift the dumbbells until your arms are slightly above parallel to the floor. Use your left foot to push back to the starting position and lower the dumbbells. Repeat with the left leg and keep alternating legs for 60 seconds.
6. Single leg tricep dips: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Sit on the mat with your knees bent, feet together and place your hands behind you with your fingers facing forward. Lift your hips off the mat, raise your right leg and start bending your elbows. Lower your body until your glutes are almost touching the mat and then lift yourself back up by extending your arms. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
7. Hammer curls: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart and hold the weights with your palms facing your thighs. Bend your elbows and bring the weights up, until the dumbbells are at shoulder level. Pause and then lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
8. Star toe touch sit ups: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your legs fully extended and your arms out to the sides. Raise your right leg and your torso simultaneously, and reach your left hand toward your right foot. Return to the starting position, and repeat on the opposite side.
9. Up and down plank: 60 seconds. Start in a plank position, with your wrists under your shoulders and your feet hip width apart. Bend your left arm and place your left elbow on the mat, and then bend your right arm and place your right elbow on the mat. Place your left hand on the mat and straighten your left arm, and then place your right hand on the mat and straighten your right arm. Switch sides and repeat this up and down movement for 60 seconds.
10. Burpees: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, squat and place your hands in front of your feet. Jump back until your legs are fully extended and your body is in plank position. Do a push up, jump forward and then push through the heels to return to the starting position.
Finish this bikini body burst workout with a full body stretching routine.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this bikini body burst workout: