Give your cleavage a natural boost with these 10 chest exercises for women! Firm and lift your breasts, the natural way, tone the pectoral muscles and build strength in the upper body!
Lift And Firm Your Breasts Routine
Description: Repeat this circuit 2 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
Equipment: stability ball, dumbbells, medicine ball
WARM UP & COOL DOWN
Breast Lift Workout Instructions
1. Stability ball chest press: 45 seconds. Lie with the middle of your upper back firmly on top of a stability ball, keep your knees bent and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Push the dumbbells up toward the ceiling, with your palms facing your feet and your arms directly over your shoulders. Lower your arms down and to the sides and repeat for 45 seconds.
2. Dumbbell pullover: 45 seconds. Hold a dumbbell in each hand or hold only one dumbbell with both hands and lie down on a mat with your knees bent. Press your arms up and keep your hands together with the palms facing each other. Lower the dumbbells over and beyond your head until your upper arms are in line with your torso. Pull the dumbbells up and over your chest and repeat.
3. Elbow squeeze shoulder press: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and raise the dumbbells until your upper arms are parallel to the floor and your elbows are directly under the wrists. Bring the elbows and forearms toward the midline of the body and then return to the starting position. Push the dumbbells up and fully extend your arms. Return to the initial position and repeat this movement for 45 seconds.
4. Medicine ball push up: 45 seconds. Start in a push up position with your legs extended back, the hands below the shoulders and a medicine ball under your left hand. Start bending your elbows and lower your chest until it’s just above the floor. Push back to the starting position and roll the medicine ball to your right hand. Repeat.
5. Dumbbell plank rotation: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Get into a plank position, with your hands under your shoulders, your feet a little wider than hip-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Twist your torso and lift your left hand toward the ceiling. Bring your left hand back to the initial position, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
From the Shop
6. Chest fly: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with a dumbbell in each hand, your arms up and the palms of your hands facing each other. With your elbows slightly bent, lower your arms out to sides until you feel a stretch in your chest muscles. Return to the starting position and repeat.
7. Cobra lat pulldown: 45 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your legs and your arms fully extended. Raise your upper body, bend your arms and bring your shoulder blades together. Lower your upper body, extend the arms and repeat.
8. Tricep dips: 45 seconds. Place your hands behind you onto a chair, so that your fingers face forward. Extend your legs and start bending your elbows. Lower your body until your arms are at a 90-degree angle. Lift your body back up and repeat.
9. Around the worlds: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with a dumbbell in each hand, your arms by your sides and the palms of your hands facing the ceiling. Pull your arms away from the body in a semi-circular movement, and bring the dumbbells over your head. Reverse the movement to return to the starting position.
10. Standing Y raise: 45 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, a dumbbell in each hand and with your palms facing the hips. Raise the dumbbells above your head, with your palms facing each other, and form a Y with your body. Lower the dumbbells to the starting position and repeat.
Workout Routine Interval Timer
Calorie CalculatorEnter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this breast lift workout:
Did you know that dormant or inactive glutes are probably the main reason why most people struggle to grow their booty? If this is …
Increase your stamina and endurance with this intense bodyweight fat burner routine for women. A 30-minute full body workout, perfect for burning a ton of …