Tone your abs, arms, and legs anywhere with this full body workout routine. A beach bodyweight circuit that will boost your metabolism, melt fat and get your body in shape, and ready for Summer!
BEACH BODYWEIGHT CIRCUIT
FULL BODY WORKOUT ROUTINE INSTRUCTIONS
Start this full body bodyweight workout with a thorough warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Cross jacks: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms up and extended out to the sides. Jump up and cross your legs and arms in front of you.
2. Front and back lunges: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, take a step forward with your right leg and slowly bend both knees. Stand back up, take a step back with your right leg and lunge. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs.
3. Knee push ups: 45 seconds. Place your knees on the floor, the hands below the shoulders and cross your feet. Start bending your elbows until the chest is almost touching the floor.
4. Touch and hop: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand on your right leg with your knee slightly bent. Start bending at the hips, extend your left leg behind you, and touch the floor with your left arm. Jump quickly and drive your left knee up. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
5. Squat jacks: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet together, jump up and spread your feet. Bend your knees, press your hips back, and push through the heels to jump back up and return to the starting position.
6. Half squat jab cross: 45 seconds. Start with your feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, hips low and back, and your arms up. Push one arm out in a punching motion and then quickly switch between arms.
7. Scissor skier: 60 seconds. Jump up, bring your right leg forward, your left leg back, and reach your left arm up and your right arm back. Jump again and switch sides.
8. Tricep dips: 45 seconds. Place your hands behind you onto a bench, extend your legs and start bending your elbows. Lower yourself until your arms are at a 90-degree angle and then come back up.
9. Basketball shots: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Bend your knees, press your hips back, and take both hands close to your right foot. Jump up and extend your arms above your head and to the left.
10. Plank jacks: 45 seconds. Start in a push up position with your feet together. Hop your feet as far as you can and land softly on your toes. Jump again to bring your feet back together and repeat the exercise.
Stretch your muscles and kick back with this full body stretching routine.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this full body workout routine:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.