Get ready to feel the burn in your abs and obliques with this do-anywhere beach body routine. The perfect waist slimming workout to target every angle of your beautiful core and give you a strong and tight midsection!
BEACH BODY WAIST SLIMMING EXERCISES
WAIST SLIMMING WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Start this waist slimming workout with a dynamic warm up routine.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Run in place: 60 seconds. Stand straight, open your chest, pull your knees up and slowly land on the balls of your feet.
2. Bicycle crunches: 60 seconds. Lie on your back, lift your shoulders off the mat and raise your legs. Bring one knee and the opposing elbow close to each other, and crunch to one side. Return to the starting position and then crunch to the opposite side.
3. Donkey kick twist: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start on your hands and knees, and place your right hand behind your head. Extend your left leg to the back and rotate your torso to the right. Bend your left leg, bring your right elbow toward your left knee, and crunch. Repeat for 30 seconds, and switch sides.
4. Burpees: 45 seconds. Stand up with your feet shoulder width apart, squat, and place your hands in front of your feet. Jump back until your legs are fully extended and your body is in plank position. Jump forward and return to the starting position.
5. Side plank hip lifts: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a side plank position, with your shoulder over your elbow and your body in a straight line. Bring your hip down, without letting it touch the floor, and then bring it back up to the initial position.
6. Cobra lat pulldown: 45 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your legs and arms fully extended. Raise your upper body, bend your arms and bring your shoulder blades together. Lower your upper body, extend your arms and repeat.
7. Knee hugs: 45 seconds. Sit down with your knees bent, your hands hugging your knees and lift your feet off the floor. Open your arms, extend your legs to a 45-degree angle and lean back. Lift your torso, bend your knees and return to the starting position.
8. Scissor kicks: 60 seconds. Lie on your back, lift your legs and alternate crossing your feet on top of each other.
9. Alternating heel touchers: 60 seconds. While on your back, bend your knees and keep your arms extended and by your sides. Crunch forward and to the left, touching your left heel with your left hand and hold. Return slowly to the starting position and repeat the movement on the right side.
10. Plank hip dips: 45 seconds. Start in a low plank, rotate your hips to the right and dip your body almost to the floor. Return to the starting position and repeat on the left side.
Finish this waist slimming workout with a set of core stretches.
Enter your weight to find out how many calories you can burn doing this waist slimming workout:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.